Women banned from water slide 'intimate injuries'

drivingdaisy

You should see the warnings on jetskis...

(And I'm pretty sure the wording on older models was worse. I forget exactly what it said, but my husband and I thought it was hilarious. I'm not sure they didn't use the word demolish.)

Attachments

• jet ski warning.jpg
    jet ski warning.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 119

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
You should see the warnings on jetskis...
(And I'm pretty sure the wording on older models was worse. I forget exactly what it said, but my husband and I thought it was hilarious. I'm not sure they didn't use the word demolish.)
Do hot tubs come with the same warning? :shrug:

Last edited:
C

czygvtwkr

Would think all the leg hair on German women would slow the water down some.

bcp

In My Opinion
Let me get this straight....women are banned, but men are still allowed to have a ball on there?

If they open their legs they only get to go once, then they have to follow the woman rules

Last edited:

BOP

Nothing To Do With Arbroath: Women banned from water slide after 'intimate injuries'

A German water park has banned women from a high-speed slide, claiming whooshing water was causing “intimate injuries”. The park's manager said the X-treme Faser slide was made men-only after several women complained of being hurt by water as they flung themselves down the slide, where people can reach speeds of 72 kmh.

Marcus Maier said six women had reported injuries to the genital area last year, and some of them had to be taken to hospital. No men have reported genital injuries, he said. "These injuries are caused by the nature of the female anatomy,"

It's being caused by women not keeping their legs together.

A problem the world over.