Women Facts and/or Secrets:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Tonio said:
Funny!

My point was this - the theme behind the comments was that women should never trust their mates, even when they've been married 30 years. I'm thinking specifically of 1, 4, 10, 11, 13, 14, 17, and 18. And dammit, I want to be trusted. What does a man have to do to earn a woman's trust? And if women inherently distrust men, then what's the point of men and women being together in the first place?
Hmmm...I think you have trust issues. That's not in any way how I interpreted it. Either that or we are back to my original point - men and women communicate differently. Also I saw these comments as being at the beginning of a relationship. :shrug:

BTW, I think you could be trusted. :huggy:

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
migtig said:
Hmmm...I think you have trust issues. That's not in any way how I interpreted it. Either that or we are back to my original point - men and women communicate differently. Also I saw these comments as being at the beginning of a relationship. :shrug:

BTW, I think you could be trusted. :huggy:

Thanks so much. It's not necessarily an issue with trust. I internalize most negative feedback from people.

Excellent point about male/female communication. Much of my knowledge about that comes from John Gray's book. In my relationship experience, I am usually clueless about when a woman wants empathy. If she is dealing with a problem, my first instinct is to become Mr. Fix-It and make the problem go away so she won't be frustrated anymore. I don't know if that is just my personality or if that is typical of all men.

Azzy

LordStanley said:
xbox 360 maybe
:smack: That is NOT the kinda games I meant :lmao: I'm talkin about the games like "hard to get" or "I'm gonna pretend I don't want ya just so I can make you crazy but the truth is, I can't wait to hook up" that kinda crap :jameo: Girls too though, everyone is crazy :jameo:

vanbells

Pookieboo!!!
Gwydion said:
NES You
SNES all
Sega smell
Dreamcast like
PS Cheese
PS2
PS3 SOMD
XBOX dot
PSP COM
DS RULES
Gameboy
PC Boys frag better than girls
Atari

Nice quote! :killingme

You forgot TG-16.

PS You smell like beef and cheese. :jerry:

Gwydion

vanbells said:
Nice quote! :killingme

You forgot TG-16.

PS You smell like beef and cheese. :jerry:

:howdy: You likey?

azzy said:
That is NOT the kinda games I meant I'm talkin about the games like "hard to get" or "I'm gonna pretend I don't want ya just so I can make you crazy but the truth is, I can't wait to hook up" that kinda crap Girls too though, everyone is crazy

Yep. When it comes to guys and gals interacting about 1% of #### makes sense.

bohman

Azzy said:
I have to say, I am fully convinced at this point that guys are VERY MUCH as capable, if not more capable than girls, of playing games.

Capable? Yes. Willing? Some men, but not nearly as many as women.