Women:Oral Sex or Having Sex w/o Condom is Healthy

Misfit

Lawful neutral
How Oral Sex or Having Sex Without a Condom Can Be Good For Women's Health : Science/Tech : Medical Daily

Performing oral sex or having sex without a condom may benefit both mental and physical health in women, according to scientists who analyzed the effects of semen's "mood-altering chemicals."

Researchers Gordon Gallup and Rebecca Burch, both from State University of New York at Albany, and psychologist Steven Platek of the University of Liverpool predicted that because the ingredients in semen include "mind-altering" drugs like mood-elevating estrone and oxytocin, affection-promoting cortisol, sleep-inducing melatonin and antidepressants prolactin, thyrotropin-releasing hormone and serotonin, women who have more unprotected sex should be less depressed than those who have protected sex.

Cheeky1

Yae warsh wif' wutr
How Oral Sex or Having Sex Without a Condom Can Be Good For Women's Health : Science/Tech : Medical Daily

Performing oral sex or having sex without a condom may benefit both mental and physical health in women, according to scientists who analyzed the effects of semen's "mood-altering chemicals."

Researchers Gordon Gallup and Rebecca Burch, both from State University of New York at Albany, and psychologist Steven Platek of the University of Liverpool predicted that because the ingredients in semen include "mind-altering" drugs like mood-elevating estrone and oxytocin, affection-promoting cortisol, sleep-inducing melatonin and antidepressants prolactin, thyrotropin-releasing hormone and serotonin, women who have more unprotected sex should be less depressed than those who have protected sex.

This really is fun to think about, but really....it is only my 3rd member doing the thinking which - means trouble.

SoMD_Fun_Guy

Do you like apples?
Surprisingly, really promiscuous women who used condoms were just as depressed as women who practice total abstinence, leading researchers to suggest that semen, not sex, makes women happier.

Previous findings also suggest that women exposed to semen perform better on concentration and cognitive tasks...

To all the ladies that are stressed out about taking a test:

Instead of studying, go get a protein shot - you'll do better on the test and be happy too. (according to research and who am I to say they are wrong) :lmao:

Cheeky1

Yae warsh wif' wutr
To all the ladies that are stressed out about taking a test:

Instead of studying, go get a protein shot - you'll do better on the test and be happy too. (according to research and who am I to say they are wrong) :lmao:

Right on. Who says women need to eat vegetables?....they need more protein!

luvmygdaughters

Geez... I can get all that from a good bottle of wine and I dont have to even talk to it.:bigwhoop:

bcp

In My Opinion
Well,,,

I do hate to see depressed women.....

Hey wait, those are only obtained through a doctor with a prescription, does this mean if you get caught jettisoning the JRs, you can be busted for possession of a controled substance?

Toxick

Splat
Geez... I can get all that from a good bottle of wine and I dont have to even talk to it.:bigwhoop:

What pansy-ass metrosexual clingy panty-waste girly-boys have you been hanging around?

Men don't require any talk before you ... shall we say, uncork them.

Or rather - most men don't, apparently.

bcp

In My Opinion
What pansy-ass metrosexual clingy panty-waste girly-boys have you been hanging around?

Men don't require any talk before you ... shall we say, uncork them.

Or rather - most men don't, apparently.

As I tried to point out, most guys would prefer not to talk.
Lets say the guy is at the bus stop minding his own business and some hot chick walks up, does not say a word, drops down and gets herself a health shake, then moves on. Never says a word.

I can assure you of one thing, I would find a way to take the bus more often.

Misfit

Lawful neutral
Lets say the guy is at the bus stop minding his own business and some hot chick walks up, does not say a word, drops down and gets herself a health shake, then moves on. Never says a word.

You’re a better man than me. I’d be to self conscious to "pull the trigger", with all those school kids watching.

Last edited:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life

:roflmao: :buddies:

luvmygdaughters

Im pretty sure most guys would be willing not to have to talk if it meant a BJ was coming.

WHo are you kidding? Most guys would be willing to do ANYTHING if they thought a BJ was coming. You have no pride when it comes to wee willie winkie!

bcp

In My Opinion
WHo are you kidding? Most guys would be willing to do ANYTHING if they thought a BJ was coming. You have no pride when it comes to wee willie winkie!

Sorry, not following along with the problem here

but, it does possibly explain why the homosexuals hijacked the word gay to describe themselves... Food for thought?

sahewins

That sounds like a really bad pick-up line. :love: