Ssshhhhhaaaarrroooooon,

After your done picking up Catt, I'm on the corner of 4th & Michigan. :biggrin:

and I'm at 6th and D SW.......

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Originally posted by SxyPrincess
Ssshhhhhaaaarrroooooon,

After your done picking up Catt, I'm on the corner of 4th & Michigan. :biggrin:

I'll sit in the back Sharon. Sxy's legs are longer than mine. I want her to be comfortable.:biggrin:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
whoa gang...

Looks like I'll have to bring The Brontosaurous (Suburban) and 2 jars of Smuckers. :biggrin:

D

DaddyLongLeg

Originally posted by cattitude
I'll sit in the back Sharon. Sxy's legs are longer than mine. I want her to be comfortable.:biggrin:

I'm on Michigan too! Sxy, can I sit in the front? I think I may have the longest legs. :wink:

SxyPrincess

Originally posted by cattitude
Shhhh.....okay Sxy...now that Otter's taking the bus, I've got the Stang...I'll come get you.

Good thing you wrote that in small font - In Otter's old age, I don't think he was able to read it. :biggrin: :wink:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
What about me??? :bawl: :bawl: :bawl:

Nobody ever comes to have lunch with me? What is it? You guys don't like to venture into the ghetto?

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
and, oh yeah,

Originally posted by pixiegirl
What about me??? :bawl: :bawl: :bawl:

Nobody ever comes to have lunch with me? What is it? You guys don't like to venture into the ghetto?

You're starting to sound like your date from last night!!:biggrin:

Cracka

Originally posted by Cindy Bear
I meant LilBooBoo was right about how nasty you guys can get.

Well jeez,I coulda told ya that a long time ago,..why do you think I'm not on here more often along with a lot of other people.

D

Dew Catcher

Well it seems that lilbooboo also likes to think things are true when they are not. But I guess with the million other voices speaking, it would not be that hard to claim insanity about the perception of others, now would it?

But then again, bears are tempremental creatures you know. Especially about picnic baskets.:wink: