Working House Fire - Leonardtown

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
I want my stuff back :mad:

If it's any comfort, at least the children's clothes helped out the children who were totally innocent in this and yet still suffered the loss of all of their belongings (including beloved toys, etc.).

Must have been some real serious desperation there to motivate someone to set fire to their home with children around.

SoMDGirl42

I just found out about this last night. I really, really, really hope this is not true. However, if she's been served, there must be good and reasonable proof. :frown:

I wish it weren't true as well.

I stood in her driveway balling my eyes out for her and her kids. My 6 year old asked me for weeks if our house would burn down too. My kid went through her stuff and donated for this family. I donated stuff for them. I feel so bad for the innocent children that this affected. How could she put her kids through that? It affected MY kid, and she only saw the house. I'm very sad.

I hope the kids are okay. :huggy:

daylily

no longer CalvertNewbie
I wish it weren't true as well.

I stood in her driveway balling my eyes out for her and her kids. My 6 year old asked me for weeks if our house would burn down too. My kid went through her stuff and donated for this family. I donated stuff for them. I feel so bad for the innocent children that this affected. How could she put her kids through that? It affected MY kid, and she only saw the house. I'm very sad.

I hope the kids are okay. :huggy:

Unfortunately it just goes to show us that we don't always know people as well as we think we do. I really feel bad for those poor kids......their mother is obviously royally effed up. I hope they're staying with someone fit to care for them who loves them.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Must have been some real serious desperation there to motivate someone to set fire to their home with children around.

Or she's just a real dirtbag that thought she could make some money..

I'm sure the judge(s) in this county will get to the bottom of it, and sentence her to some hard probation..

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
I am still really bitter about this whole thing.... all of the stuff I dontated her her... could have still been sitting around my place... and I could have donated to people who REALLY NEEDED IT...

I THINK SHE SHOULD DONATED EVERYTHING SHE WAS GIVEN... AND HAS NOW TO THE PEOPLE WHO REALLY NEED IT....

:coffee:

NurseSherri

Holy Cow! I just moved into this house and this is just so crazy! I just found all kinds of pictures of the fire. It is so so weird! I talked to the owner and he said that all the charges were dropped for lack of evidence!! I can't believe it!

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
holy cow! I just moved into this house and this is just so crazy! I just found all kinds of pictures of the fire. It is so so weird! I talked to the owner and he said that all the charges were dropped for lack of evidence!! I can't believe it!

wow...

frequentflier

happy to be living
Holy Cow! I just moved into this house and this is just so crazy! I just found all kinds of pictures of the fire. It is so so weird! I talked to the owner and he said that all the charges were dropped for lack of evidence!! I can't believe it!

I'm sure your having moved in will bring good karma to the house!

abcxyz

How fitting- not in a bad way, just seems to fit by the way you rolled in to SOMD.