Working House Fire - Swan Point

Miker/t

Units on scene of working house fire in Swan Point. Interior units discovered gas can in living room, requested Fire Marshall.

Possible arson suspect on scene just put a bullet in his head! Command requesting additional BLS unit and helicopter.

1557 - setting up LZ on driving range of Swan Point golf course.

1615 - Trooper 7 on the ground. Paramedic 148 enroute to the LZ. CCSO requesting crime lab.

1643 - Trooper 7 airborne unknown destination.

Last edited:

Jeff

Stop Staring!!!!!
Units on scene of working house fire in Swan Point. Interior units discovered gas can in living room, requested Fire Marshall.

Possible arson suspect on scene just put a bullet in his head! Command requesting additional BLS unit and helicopter.

1557 - setting up LZ on driving range of Swan Point golf course.

I heard trooper 7 heading up to Charles.

Jeff

Stop Staring!!!!!
whats the address of the fire?? just got done building a house down there and the guy owes $$$ to allot of people

Unfortunately I am not set up to over Charles County. maybe Miker/t knows more. I bet Old Hillcrest Guy will

OldHillcrestGuy

Unfortunately I am not set up to over Charles County. maybe Miker/t knows more. I bet Old Hillcrest Guy will

Im not going to be much help, Im at work and my main source is off today.:shrug: Big houses in there, Redskin Chris Samuels has huge place there.

MMDad

Lem Putt