World Series

Owltree

I can not believe it...
13 to 1 bottom of the 5th?:yahoo:
7 walks??
And the Rockies swept the National League?
Must be the altitude...Sea Level..hahahaha....
OK..Beer break.....:buddies:

Owltree

What a game last night!!! WhooHooo...

I am really surprised that the Rockies failed to step up to the plate and their pitching staff sucked big time!!!

Go Bo Sox!!!!:yahoo:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
What a game last night!!! WhooHooo...

I am really surprised that the Rockies failed to step up to the plate and their pitching staff sucked big time!!!

Go Bo Sox!!!!:yahoo:

I'm surprised they kept Francis in there as long as they did.

Todd Helton, Colorado 1B: "Not sure what the final score was, but we were a little rusty." :roflmao:

D

dems4me

I'm surprised they kept Francis in there as long as they did.

Todd Helton, Colorado 1B: "Not sure what the final score was, but we were a little rusty." :roflmao:

:yeahthat: I hope that was the eye opener they need. That was terrible... I found myself in Cheif Ramsey's voice yelling "wakey!! wakey!!" :lol: I'm not really a BB fan, but not fond of the RedSox, didn't they just win a pennant in 04??? :shrug:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
:yeahthat: I hope that was the eye opener they need. That was terrible... I found myself in Cheif Ramsey's voice yelling "wakey!! wakey!!" :lol: I'm not really a BB fan, but not fond of the RedSox, didn't they just win a pennant in 04??? :shrug:

I want the Sox to win, but I don't want them winning like that. At least make the games interesting...I stayed up hoping that Colorado was going to get it together, and would have hated to wake up to find that Boston lost or that Colorado "almost" pulled off the upset.

I won't be doing that again tonight (yeah right, I'm sure I will...)

D

dems4me

I want the Sox to win, but I don't want them winning like that. At least make the games interesting...I stayed up hoping that Colorado was going to get it together, and would have hated to wake up to find that Boston lost or that Colorado "almost" pulled off the upset.

I won't be doing that again tonight (yeah right, I'm sure I will...)

I'm just hoping there's something better on the other channels tonight so I won't do that again tonight either. :lol:

D

dems4me

I heard a blurb on tv last night before the series started... something about Taco Bell giving away a free taco to everyone for every base stollen in the series. Anyone here anything about this? Any bases stollen yet? I :heart: Taco Bell. :yum: Is this true? Anyone else hear this? :confused:

I

Inkpen

I heard a blurb on tv last night before the series started... something about Taco Bell giving away a free taco to everyone for every base stollen in the series. Anyone here anything about this? Any bases stollen yet? I :heart: Taco Bell. :yum: Is this true? Anyone else hear this? :confused:

You dont like baseball but want a free taco?

Deal is IF a player streals a base, Taco Bell will give away a free (1) taco to every person who comes in and askes for one.

The "fine print" from Taco Bell web site, "Streal a base, steal a Taco."

HOW TO OBTAIN A FREE TACO: If an eligible base was stolen during the Games, Taco Bell will make an announcement through selected media channels, including a press release and its web site (tacobell.com), that eligible consumers can obtain their free Crunchy Seasoned Beef Taco on Tuesday, October 30, 2007 (if base is stolen in Games 1 or 2 on October 24 or October 25, 2007) OR November 6, 2007 (if base is stolen in Games 3-7, October 27, 28, 29, 31, November 1, 2007) ("Redemption Date") only. To obtain the Free Taco, consumers must visit any participating Taco Bell® restaurant in one of the fifty (50) the United States or District of Columbia between 2:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. (local time) on the Redemption Date only and request a Free Crunchy Seasoned Beef Taco. Free Taco's will not be offered on any other date or time, regardless of circumstance. Limit one (1) Free Crunchy Seasoned Beef Taco per person. Participating Taco Bell restaurant manager reserves the right to deny Free Taco to any person he/she reasonably believes has already received a Free Taco or has engaged in any other fraudulent activity. All eligible consumers: Everyone in line at a participating Taco Bell restaurant before 5:00 p.m. local time will receive a Free Taco, even if it is provided after 5:00 p.m. Free Taco offer is subject to store availability and Taco Bell reserves the right to substitute an item of equal or greater value if due to unavailability. All restaurant managers decisions are final regarding to Free Taco offer. As a condition of the offer, consumers agree: (a) to release, and hold harmless Major League Baseball Properties, Inc., Major League Baseball Enterprises, Inc., MLB Advanced Media, L.P., MLB Media Holdings, Inc., MLB Media Holdings, L.P., MLB Online Services, Inc., the Office of the Commissioner of Baseball, and the Major League Baseball Clubs, and each of their respective shareholders, employees, parents, directors, officers, affiliates, representatives, agents, successors, and assigns (hereinafter,"MLB Etities") and Sponsor and their affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers, sales representatives, distributors and franchisees, and each of their officers, directors, employees and agents ("Promotional Parties"), from any and all claims, demands, losses, promises, causes of action, and liabilities, in this contest/promotion or any use/misuse of the prizes awarded hereunder including a Free Taco, (b) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses; (c) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Offer or any Free Taco or any advertising, marketing, promotion or publicity materials in connection therewith, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (d) any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, excluding attorneys' fees and court costs. By participating, consumers agree that all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, participant's rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. By entering, entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local courts for Irvine, California

I

Inkpen

FREE TACO FOR DEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yahoo::yahoo:

Bosox stole a base..yes, a Boston Red Sox player STOLE a base, so now all of America gets a FREE TACO!!!!

Remember, that yummy Free Taco is brought to you by American Baseball team: Boston Red Socks...:yahoo:

unixpirate

Pitty Party
FREE TACO FOR DEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yahoo::yahoo:

Bosox stole a base..yes, a Boston Red Sox player STOLE a base, so now all of America gets a FREE TACO!!!!

Remember, that yummy Free Taco is brought to you by American Baseball team: Boston Red Socks...:yahoo:

I'm wearing my Boston Red Socks :otter:

Sox.. Sox.. :yahoo:

I

Inkpen

Game # 3...Saturday..Denver...
12;08AM....Sox win game #2...2-1..
YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yahoo:

GO BOSOX!!!!

Good nite to all Bosox Nation members :howdy: