World Series

Otter

Nothing to see here
I really wish a blizzard would hit Denver..as much as I like baseball, it should be over with by the first week in October. If they want all these freaking playoff games, the season should be shortened. That is all...

I

Inkpen

Sweep...such a sweet sounding word!!!!

And the Pats? 52-7?
Boston is THE party town tonight..and tomorrow, and the next day, and the next...:buddies:

I

Inkpen

And the hits keep on coming!!!
4-1 BoSox!!!!!

My mum was born in 1919, and never saw her team win the World Series until 2004...she cant believe she gets to see them do it only 3 years later!!!!
Live is good for my mum..and she has lost so much sleep staying up to watch..but she does not care!!!
After so many dissapointments and so many years....it is worth the wait for her!!!
What a fan!!!!...87 years young!!!!

Go BoSox~!!!!!!!

get the Duck Boats cleaned and ready for the celebrations!!!! WhoooHooo!

I

Inkpen

Hail to the World Series Champs...
THE BOSTON RED SOCKS..............................

Such a Sweet Sweep!!!!!!

Mike Lowell...MVP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEA MIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:getdown::getdown::getdown::getdown::getdown::getdown::getdown:

Last edited by a moderator:

Severa

Common sense ain't common
And the hits keep on coming!!!
4-1 BoSox!!!!!

My mum was born in 1919, and never saw her team win the World Series until 2004...she cant believe she gets to see them do it only 3 years later!!!!
Live is good for my mum..and she has lost so much sleep staying up to watch..but she does not care!!!
After so many dissapointments and so many years....it is worth the wait for her!!!
What a fan!!!!...87 years young!!!!

Go BoSox~!!!!!!!

get the Duck Boats cleaned and ready for the celebrations!!!! WhoooHooo!

*drags in with a cup of coffee after staying up till 12:30* Man that was an awesome Series, though I'm a bit miffed that I didn't get to see the Papelbon dance last night/this morning..

:buddies: Congrats to all of Boston Red Sox Nation (including your mom who I must say sounds cool as all get out *s*)

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
Hail to the World Series Champs...
THE BOSTON RED SOCKS..............................

Such a Sweet Sweep!!!!!!

Mike Lowell...MVP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEA MIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:getdown::getdown::getdown::getdown::getdown::getdown::getdown:

What a game! But....Mike Lowell may not be there next year. They did say he was a free agent now, and he may not return...then, in what I think was strategically timed by Scott Boras, the announcement was made late in the game last night that A-Rod was opting out of his contract with the Yankees, leading to speculation that he could become the next Red Sox 3rd baseman...

ESPN - Agent: A-Rod opts out of Yankees contract - MLB

"...The Red Sox, Chicago Cubs, Los Angeles Angels and even the New York Mets could be possible destinations for Rodriguez. Teams have declined to comment, citing tampering rules that prevent them from discussing players who aren't free agents..."

unixpirate

Pitty Party
Still representin'

:cheers:

Attachments

• DCP_3806.jpg
    DCP_3806.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 53
  • DCP_3812.jpg
    DCP_3812.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 55
  • DCP_3815.jpg