Worlds Gym

SoccerMom2

I went to the one in Lexington Park. It looks very nice ad clean inside. I worked out for about an hour. I feel great. My daughter had a blast in the childcare. Went to Foodlion and got salads and fruits. Going to really try to keep up with a healthy life style.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
I went to the one in Lexington Park. It looks very nice ad clean inside. I worked out for about an hour. I feel great. My daughter had a blast in the childcare. Went to Foodlion and got salads and fruits. Going to really try to keep up with a healthy life style.

:high5: :buddies:

warneckutz

I would like that. So many people from the other two gyms (not Leonardtown) have swtiched to Max. I mean, I realize we're the best and all... :coffee: :evil:

Well, a lot of people love a social enviroment which includes a lot of standing around. I understand that you have the perfect location for that there. :popcorn:

PS - :love:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Well, a lot of people love a social enviroment which includes a lot of standing around. I understand that you have the perfect location for that there. :popcorn:

Mojo left a looooong time ago. And he only pretended to work out (stand around) because he thought it was cool. :rolleyes: :lol:

warneckutz

Mojo left a looooong time ago. And he only pretended to work out (stand around) because he thought it was cool. :rolleyes: :lol:

Ha! ANYYYYYYWAY... I've been meaning to go in for a workout, a change of pace.

Victor and I spoke about that back at the Annapolis show last June so I'd like to just go in and see how he's been and see what you all have to offer. World Gym hasn't begun their remodeling of the Pro yet, but we did get 25 machines (a lot of them legs) which I really like.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Ha! ANYYYYYYWAY... I've been meaning to go in for a workout, a change of pace.

Victor and I spoke about that back at the Annapolis show last June so I'd like to just go in and see how he's been and see what you all have to offer. World Gym hasn't begun their remodeling of the Pro yet, but we did get 25 machines (a lot of them legs) which I really like.
Victor taught a boxing class last night. I didn't take it, but heard it was awesome!!

Make sure you come in after 5pm that way I can say hello. :buddies:

MDTerps

Back in the saddle

:yeahthat: :lol:

Isn't Max open 24hrs now? I'm sure that is another reason some changed over. But you know, people will keep changing back and forth depending on where they get the better deal and to see old friends at one place or the other.

I think both gyms have alot going for them and will continue to thrive.

SoccerMom2

I had a great 1hr workout. I worked my arms and abs. It was not packed at all. I love working out in the morning! :yahoo:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Isn't Max open 24hrs now?

Yep! Most new people came on board about a year ago. That's when it really started getting noticeably more crowded. And with the new year, all gyms have a spike in enrollment because everyone tries to get their resolutions in. :lol:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

:high5: I go to the World Gym in PF and I like it a lot!