Would it be fun to have a theme

Toxick

Splat
Good question? Toxick?

And Toxick you should start the threead and we can post questions here

I say enter as many times as you like. When it comes to pictures, the more the merrier, I say.

I'll start a thread. What would be an appropriate forum for that?

Chit-Chat?

sockgirl77

Would it be fun to have... 01-14-2008 11:33 AM You are an azz!! Screwing uo a thread with your SMIB comments..this is about Photography, ART, something sluts dont know about... :loser:

What? Sluts cannot appreciate art? :frown:

Toxick

Splat
Would it be fun to have... 01-14-2008 11:33 AM You are an azz!! Screwing uo a thread with your SMIB comments..this is about Photography, ART, something sluts dont know about... :loser:

What? Sluts cannot appreciate art? :frown:

The only kind of art true sluts can appreciate is face-painting. If you know what I mean...

This post was probably unnecessary

Geek

The only kind of art true sluts can appreciate is face-painting. If you know what I mean...

This post was probably unnecessary

I like looking at pictures and I'm married with a pre-existing slutty condition :smile:

I am not sure on the forum, where should it go?

SoMDGirl42

Then I pick Areolae! Extreme close-ups of big ones, small ones, pink ones, brown ones, long and concave - and anything in between!

No wait.... that won't work.

I was also going to say insects. I've seen some incredibly beautiful and startling pictures of insects, from butterflies, to tight shots on stickbugs - but January wouldn't be a good month for that.

Let's do Skylines.

With Solomons, or DC, and the huge number of forested or treelined skylines around here, it should be relatively easy to pull this one off and still have some great shots.

I like twilight skylines featuring the moon :biggrin:

this a newborn, I win!

Attachments

• Newborn.jpg
    Newborn.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 80

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
I hit a couple of you with green :huggy:

So, do you want EXIF on these? Should they be current or can people post old pictures?

Geek

I think any picture you took that fits the theme works :yay: This is more about enjoying everyone's pics. Though I do think the Photo expert of the month should hand out some titles at the end of the month like "Most improved newbie" "best night shot" "Geek is beautiful" etc..

Tomcat

Anytime
My 2 cents worth. I think the pictures should be current (taken after the subject is announced). That way you have to go out and take some pictures which fit the theme, not just go through your photo album. I actually grabbed the camera and went outside last night to take some shots which I'll post later.