Would it be rude?

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I want to know if any other women have been paranoid and double checking their mirrors for a glimpse of a mustache since this tread appeared? :jameo:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
I want to know if any other women have been paranoid and double checking their mirrors for a glimpse of a mustache since this tread appeared? :jameo:
Even women with blonde hair should do an intense critical self-evaluation. The quantity and length of the hair is the determining factor in whether the facial hair needs to be addressed, not the color.

And another thing......the hair that grows along the upper jawline that resembles sideburns. Ugh!

MMM_donuts

Yes.

I have a frecklestache that I'm quite self conscious about. The dermatologist says it's supposed to go away now that I'm not on birth control anymore but it's been about 3 months and it's still there. After seeing this thread, I bought a spot lightener. You know, just in case.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Yes.

I have a frecklestache that I'm quite self conscious about. The dermatologist says it's supposed to go away now that I'm not on birth control anymore but it's been about 3 months and it's still there. After seeing this thread, I bought a spot lightener. You know, just in case.

:huggy:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Yes.

I think I love you.

No, really!

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
Would you tell her?

Attachments

• 10449942_10203201930842543_5005219035709463887_n.jpg
    10449942_10203201930842543_5005219035709463887_n.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 76

MMM_donuts

Idk. If I were expected to perform all the appropriate female hair removal AND shave my face and sideburns and chest on a regular, I might just throw in the towel and learn to live with it.

On a serious note, I would be concerned that there are some hormonal issues that could be negatively impacting my health if I started sprouting a chest lawn.

pelers

Yes. Everything looks the same as before I read this thread, though, so either I'm safe or completely oblivious.

So... what IS the defining point when something needs to be done?