Would my hair all fall out if I did this?

morganj614

BadGirl said:
And their :gossip: , too. Makes it nice and silky soft. Of course, the guys trying this would be wise to stay away from the Perma-Soft line of hair care products.

Did you know if you get a:gossip:hair caught on a piercing, it hurts like heck?

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
morganj614 said:
Did you know if you get a:gossip:hair caught on a piercing, it hurts like heck?

:jet: So I've heard. :roflmao:

I have maybe 3 bottles of shampoo. If I don't like something, I throw it out. :shrug:

morganj614

jazz lady said:
:jet: So I've heard. :roflmao:

I have maybe 3 bottles of shampoo. If I don't like something, I throw it out. :shrug:

Me too. I have 2 shampoos and 1 conditioner. I have one hair spray and one scrunch gel.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
morganj614 said:
Me too. I have 2 shampoos and 1 conditioner. I have one hair spray and one scrunch gel.

About the same here. I hate clutter, especially in the bathroom. If I don't use it, out it goes.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I have two shampoos and two conditioners going right now. When I had teenage girls at home, it was easy to pawn off a shampoo I didn't like anymore.

BOHDEN

i have a dispenser in the shower for of course my shampoo & conditioner as well as body wash, i dont always buy the same shampoo each time, but will find myself in the same situation when i go to straighten up the cabinet with several bottles with a little leftovers, i certainly do mix them up, im not bald yet.

mamissa3

I have used conditoner to shave my legs and works pretty well. I used to mix shampoo when i couldnt find anything i liked. i now use Infusium and love it!