Would you be happy if......

FerretRescue

bite me
Not to sound stupid but what are MPD's ? :whistle:

People on here have opened several different accounts with different names so they can karma bomb you are make it appear that others agree with them and attack you in a thread.

They lack reasoning and have to use that tactic.

J

juggy4805

People on here have opened several different accounts with different names so they can karma bomb you are make it appear that others agree with them and attack you in a thread.

Why even care. The purpose of this site is entertainment. Have fun.

T

toppick08

Oh, so that's what happened to me yesterday. Thanks for the info. and will take appropriate action(s). Spineless bastards.:buddies:

jenbengen

Watch it
They are no nastier than the wolf pack that jumps on forumites that cross the line and irritate one of the pack.

:yeahthat: Yup, you disagree with one and the whole flock comes at you. Childish and sad that people can't form their own thoughts and opinions.

FerretRescue

bite me
:yeahthat: Yup, you disagree with one and the whole flock comes at you. Childish and sad that people can't form their own thoughts and opinions.

exactly. But the thing is everyone pretty much knows who they are so they are not really impressing anyone but the ones in their little tard group.

If they were that smart then their posts alone would drive home their points.

Lexib_

Blah.. Blah...Blah
Yeah.. I noticed that on another thread, but I won't go there :whistle: Not everyone is going to agree. I have to admit there are some people are hypocritical on this board. It's a forum... what do ya expect :buddies:

Last edited:

Mikeinsmd

Damn ya'll...all this over some red karma? :jameo:

Join the fight club so you can post it all. :yay:
:nono: Karma is real!!! It affects your life when you get it. If you get too much red, you'll lose your job. Too much green and you get a pay raise.

It's best to start a thread and whine when someone leaves you unsigned red. After all, no one wants to lose their job!!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
:nono: Karma is real!!! It affects your life when you get it. If you get too much red, you'll lose your job. Too much green and you get a pay raise.

It's best to start a thread and whine when someone leaves you unsigned red. After all, no one wants to lose their job!!

AWESOME!!! I just got a raise! And here I thought it was based on my job performance, not my karma! Go me! :yahoo:

meangirl

Nice lady!

:roflmao: