Votes: 10 33.3%
  • double lifespan, 200 years,

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • clam lifespan, 450 years

Votes: 3 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

heavenly was

Would you choose to live forever, like the elfs if you could? or would you only live for as long as normal man does. or maybe a little bit longer

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
Would you choose to live forever, like the elfs if you could? or would you only live for as long as normal man does. or maybe a little bit longer

I'm getting tired of living in a tree and my arms are sore from putting the stripes on the cookies.

belvak

Happy Camper
I'm getting tired of living in a tree and my arms are sore from putting the stripes on the cookies.

Have you thought about applying for the new job where you get to ride down the steps in the "break proof" container? I heard it pays better than striping cookies.

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
Would I be able to have vampiric powers then choose my method of destruction?
If so then I would live 200 years and burst in to flames on stage at a rock concert being held on the mall in Washington while Rob Zombie plays Dragula and Madonna makes out with the Pope.

Last edited:

Nanny Pam

Some of the stuff I see today, drives me crazy. It's only going to get worse. I don't want to be around to see drugs sold in grocery stores, more shooting at the schools, more abuse of children, more abandoned dogs & cats, etc.

It's all so sad. My Grandmother saw the Wright Bros fly. She also saw a man walk on the moon. That is something to be able to say.

She witnessed depression, war, gas rationing, etc. She 'saw too much,' according to her. I don't want to say that, too.

I just want to know that my kids & grandkids are going to be OK.
I want to know they have a good life, and they aren't subjected to life's pitfalls.