WOW No Cowboy/Skins thread

vanbells

Pookieboo!!!
Can we be the first team to forfeit a game. San Diego is long way just to lose. If we can't score against Dallas, we won't be able to do anything against a higher caliber offense and better defense.

On a brightside, Turner might rest Rivers and LT after halftime.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Guess with the crappy season the Skins have had this game has lost alot of its interest. Some interesting upsets today, can we pray for another one tonight. I just hate to see the Cowboys have a chance for the divisional title. Giants loss today really helped the Cowboys.

Sleep after a very busy and full, warm and fun holiday sounded better than watching the Dan Snyder Experiment creak and clank across the finish line.

:buddies:

OldHillcrestGuy

We're gonna need it too. I'm glad we have all our picks in tact, so far.

We need offensive linemen. Like they said last night Skins gambled with Haynesworth, put all thier apples in one cart, hoping that the old offensive line could last one more year and we know what happened there, they are all just about on IR. Haynesworth has helped the pass rush, although he doesnt have many sacks, its opened it up for Orakpo and Carter. Orakpo been quiet the past couple of weeks, wonder whats up with that.

Last edited:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
We need offensive linemen. Like they said last night Skins gambled with Haynesworth, put all thier apples in one cart, hoping that the old offensive line could last one more year and we know what happened there, they are all just about on IR. Haynesworth has helped the pass rush, although he doesnt have many sacks, its opened it up for Orakpo and Carter. Orakpo been quiet the past couple of weeks, wonder whats up with that.

Not totally. Haynesworth, by any measure, given the Redskins status and needs last off-season, was a titanic, towering mistake on numerous levels. Add to that that some of the Skins better defensive games this year were with him and his fat ass injured and not even playing. Add to that his prima dona, 'it's every one elses fault' nature.

I say not all the apples were in the Fat Albert cart because Orakpo seems to be a great team mate coupled with what is looking like true all pro talent. And we did get Dock back. He may not be as good as he was but, he's still pretty young and, most important, he's sturdy and not getting dinged.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Sleep after a very busy and full, warm and fun holiday sounded better than watching the Dan Snyder Experiment creak and clank across the finish line.

Experiment? I'd rather believe he thinks it's a toy; sort of like play-doh. The only problem is, he's not like the typical kid that plays with it for about 5 miuntes then puts it down to find another toy. He refuses to stop playing with it.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Experiment? I'd rather believe he thinks it's a toy; sort of like play-doh. The only problem is, he's not like the typical kid that plays with it for about 5 miuntes then puts it down to find another toy. He refuses to stop playing with it.

Call it what you will. We are in agreement here and, as I have said numerous times, if it was my toy, I doubt I could keep from playing with it either.

:shrug:

Hope you and yours had a great Christmas. :buddies:

Andras

So, I gotta ask why do the Redskins still make Dallas wear their 'unlucky' blue shirts? The only time they wear them is playing the 'Skins at home, and more times then not, Dallas wins.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
:roflmao:

Attachments

• enjoythecouch.jpg
    enjoythecouch.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 36