wow nothing new...

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
so who went riding this weekend? saterday was awsome, so me and my mom went to oak ridge and rode, i rode bones a lil, a totally lazy 8yr old tb and got him into a gallop and he was flying... then i put him back into a lope and he was fine, calm as n e thing... 'bout busted my knee on a barrel when i told my horse to turn too early so i got a nice pretty bruise and scratch... FROM A PLASTIC BARREL! and i also saw Golden Horse. then 2 day i went 2 a barrel show in hanover, ibra show, it was fricken freezing! but i did good got 3rd in 3d, $47, and 1 in 2d, $65, in the end i had to give my mom $12 cuz it costed ALOT to join the association. i was sooooooo proud of Flare, she was running low 17, and the last run we did we almost had a 16 :yahoo:
... so how was yalls weekend?

K

Katie

flarenuphope said:
so who went riding this weekend? saterday was awsome, so me and my mom went to oak ridge and rode, i rode bones a lil, a totally lazy 8yr old tb and got him into a gallop and he was flying... then i put him back into a lope and he was fine, calm as n e thing... 'bout busted my knee on a barrel when i told my horse to turn too early so i got a nice pretty bruise and scratch... FROM A PLASTIC BARREL! and i also saw Golden Horse. then 2 day i went 2 a barrel show in hanover, ibra show, it was fricken freezing! but i did good got 3rd in 3d, $47, and 1 in 2d, $65, in the end i had to give my mom $12 cuz it costed ALOT to join the association. i was sooooooo proud of Flare, she was running low 17, and the last run we did we almost had a 16 :yahoo:

Awesome job on the barrel show!!

Yesterday I helped SadieLadie with the show, and dropped from exhaustion last night. Today I went to Annapolis, and rode Ashton this evening. He is SUCH a good boy.

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
Katie said:
Awesome job on the barrel show!!

Yesterday I helped SadieLadie with the show, and dropped from exhaustion last night. Today I went to Annapolis, and rode Ashton this evening. He is SUCH a good boy.
O how was the show, it was great weather!

LuckyDog4

Live2Ride; Ride2Live
It was an awesome weekend. Well yesterday was at least :lol: I need to get out and go riding sometime soon. What's the weather looking like for next week ,Sunny and warm I hope.. :yahoo:

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
CrunchTime said:
It was an awesome weekend. Well yesterday was at least :lol: I need to get out and go riding sometime soon. What's the weather looking like for next week ,Sunny and warm I hope.. :yahoo:

:howdy: Crunchtime...hard to believe you've been a member for 4 days and have 141 posts!! WOW :otter:
It was a great day Sat to ride. Jumped on for a quick spin myself. Then walked the woods with my boy scouting new trail areas. How much for a 150' bridge across a swamp these days... :buttkick: damn beaver

LuckyDog4

Live2Ride; Ride2Live
persimmoncf said:
:howdy: Crunchtime...hard to believe you've been a member for 4 days and have 141 posts!! WOW :otter:
It was a great day Sat to ride. Jumped on for a quick spin myself. Then walked the woods with my boy scouting new trail areas. How much for a 150' bridge across a swamp these days... :buttkick: damn beaver

:howdy: Good Morning.. The thread where you can post songs has kept me busy. :lol: Yeah those beavers can do some damage cant they.. Hope you get that problem fixed soon.

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
flarenuphope said:
Congrats on the show! Pretty fun, huh? Saturday at the park was awesome, and a picture perfect day for me. Sun on my face and wind in my hair what more could you ask for? It was good to see you and your Mom out too. I couldn't beleive more people were not out riding that day.

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
mygoldnhorse said:
Congrats on the show! Pretty fun, huh? Saturday at the park was awesome, and a picture perfect day for me. Sun on my face and wind in my hair what more could you ask for? It was good to see you and your Mom out too. I couldn't beleive more people were not out riding that day.
it was ok, the mw shows r way funner! but if it wasnt sooooooo cold i would have liked it much more i hung out with j-man, and a couple of the people from that ranch, they were nice...

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
I heard on the scanner that someone down in Ridge, (I think St. Jerome's Neck Road, but not sure) got thrown from a horse and it sounded pretty bad. Broken leg, in and out of consciousness. They landed a helo and took her up to PG. Anybody hear anything? I'm wondering if she is okay?

Last edited:
K

Katie

flarenuphope said:
it was ok, the mw shows r way funner! but if it wasnt sooooooo cold i would have liked it much more i hung out with j-man, and a couple of the people from that ranch, they were nice...

I might have to go watch one of those shows sometime. I will never do the speed classes, but it might be interesting to watch.

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
flarenuphope said:

That was my thoughts exactly! It is alot of standing around waiting for your turn and does get a little repetitious :jameo: watching the same thing all day. Good experience though :yay:

mingiz

Horse Poor
I'm down that way. Heard sirens going up 235. But haven't heard anything about a rider... Bummmer to hear....

R

remaxrealtor

mingiz said:
I'm down that way. Heard sirens going up 235. But haven't heard anything about a rider... Bummmer to hear....
Hey lady!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like the new AV!

R took me to see the boys today, he's a trooper, did feet and everything. i could NEVER get through this without him.

I miss you guys!

K

Katie

remaxrealtor said:
Hey lady!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like the new AV!

R took me to see the boys today, he's a trooper, did feet and everything. i could NEVER get through this without him.

I miss you guys!

I am sure Lou Boo, and Alvin were happy to see momma!

R

remaxrealtor

BS Gal said:
Are you feeling better? Recovering? Glad to have you back. :huggy:
A little...I just get worn out so fast. can't wait to be up on one of those rotten monsters again :lmao: !

You are so sweet, thank you for caring!

R

remaxrealtor

BS Gal said:
Are you feeling better? Recovering? Glad to have you back. :huggy:
A little...I just get worn out so fast. can't wait to be up on one of those rotten monsters again :lmao: !

You are so sweet, thank you for caring!