wow nothing new...

K

Katie

remaxrealtor said:
A little...I just get worn out so fast. can't wait to be up on one of those rotten monsters again :lmao: !

You are so sweet, thank you for caring!

Don't push to hard. Follow the orders of what they say for length of time. I am sure it is nice just to get up to the barn and brush them.

I was brushing Ashton man last night and got a good amount of hair off him.

DID you see the new outdoor?

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
BS Gal said:
I heard on the scanner that someone down in Ridge, (I think St. Jerome's Neck Road, but not sure) got thrown from a horse and it sounded pretty bad. Broken leg, in and out of consciousness. They landed a helo and took her up to PG. Anybody hear anything? I'm wondering if she is okay?

My boarder lives at the end of that road and she told me that they had a hunt going on there this weekend. She said all the horses seemed a wee bit fresh, and she also had heard someone came off. Not much info I know, but I would have to think it was from the group on the fox hunt.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Katie said:
Awesome job on the barrel show!!

Yesterday I helped SadieLadie with the show, and dropped from exhaustion last night. Today I went to Annapolis, and rode Ashton this evening. He is SUCH a good boy.
Katie...you are the BEST! I didn't get to see you before you left, but I wanted to say THANK YOU SO MUCH. You really helped everything run smoothly. I crashed about 7:30 from exhaustion too. This is the first time I have been able to check the computer. I have been so busy and wiped out. I need a vacation. I am leaving for FL at the end of the month. I am TIRED of the cold. Thanks again!

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
Sadielady said:
Katie...you are the BEST! I didn't get to see you before you left, but I wanted to say THANK YOU SO MUCH. You really helped everything run smoothly. I crashed about 7:30 from exhaustion too. This is the first time I have been able to check the computer. I have been so busy and wiped out. I need a vacation. I am leaving for FL at the end of the month. I am TIRED of the cold. Thanks again!
Just a vacation...right? Dont leave us!! Got your PM about tommarow. All good, Ill let you know about Fri.

mingiz

Horse Poor
appendixqh said:
My boarder lives at the end of that road and she told me that they had a hunt going on there this weekend. She said all the horses seemed a wee bit fresh, and she also had heard someone came off. Not much info I know, but I would have to think it was from the group on the fox hunt.

I found out yesterday that it was the hunt club and a rider hit the dirt after her horse spooked at at deer. She broke her leg and hit her head. supposingly the woman was in her 60's....