Wow!

beerlover

She was a good singer, but I think she looks kind of like Java Man....

Attachments

• java man.bmp
    40 KB · Views: 92

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
Inkpen said:
How so?
What was she not doing to get voted IN..
Just wondering what I did not hear...

If you remember Tuesday night, Simon was bashing Jordin and Blake, but sang the praises of Melinda. He even said he expected her to go to the finals (or something like that).

I said Tuesday night that was Melinda's death wish. Simon's comments convinced everyone to vote for Blake & Jordin to prove him wrong. :ohwell:

She'll do fine though, we certainly haven't seen the last of her.

Toxick

Splat
Ever since Sanjyna went away, they've all deserved to be there, and it's been hard to see people go. I was even a little sad to see Nosferatu voted off.

Actually, Blake was the weakest link this week. Both Melinda and Jordin hit three home runs, and Blake only delivered two strong performances, and one of those was a little bit shaky. He was good, but not as good as the girls were.

Doolittle was the strongest performer by far - just like she has been all year long. Her only real competition, IMO was Jordin and LaKisha - although last week, Lakisha was the weakest link... which was a rare thing for her. Usually she was right on.

Blake survived because of his groupies. Period. Did you see his homecoming yesterday? The teenie-boppers were out in full-force. Screaming and crying and banging on the window just to get him to look at them. You'd think he was as big as Elvis or the Beatles or something... he's OK, but he's not all that.

Highlight of the show: Eliot Yamin. Check out the new face. His song was OK, I suppose - it wasn't really my thing, but he sang it well. I was really hoping that he would win last year. He was great. I always thought Taylor sucked ass.

MMDad

Lem Putt
Toxick said:
Ever since Sanjyna went away, they've all deserved to be there, and it's been hard to see people go. I was even a little sad to see Nosferatu voted off.

Actually, Blake was the weakest link this week. Both Melinda and Jordin hit three home runs, and Blake only delivered two strong performances, and one of those was a little bit shaky. He was good, but not as good as the girls were.

Doolittle was the strongest performer by far - just like she has been all year long. Her only real competition, IMO was Jordin and LaKisha - although last week, Lakisha was the weakest link... which was a rare thing for her. Usually she was right on.

Blake survived because of his groupies. Period. Did you see his homecoming yesterday? The teenie-boppers were out in full-force. Screaming and crying and banging on the window just to get him to look at them. You'd think he was as big as Elvis or the Beatles or something... he's OK, but he's not all that.

Highlight of the show: Eliot Yamin. Check out the new face. His song was OK, I suppose - it wasn't really my thing, but he sang it well. I was really hoping that he would win last year. He was great. I always thought Taylor sucked ass.
:confused: I thought you were a guy.

Toxick

Splat
MMDad said:
:confused: I thought you were a guy.

250 pounds of testosterone driven rompin-stompin' sumb!tch with brass cojones the size of Venezuelan mangos.

:dude:

I like music and I like shows where people are humiliated and cast away in shame.

lovinmaryland

Toxick said:
250 pounds of testosterone driven rompin-stompin' sumb!tch with brass cojones the size of Venezuelan mangos.

:dude:

I like music and I like shows where people are humiliated and cast away in shame.

sounds like my kinda guy