• WrapLady and Forumites end up best friends

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • WrapLady takes her wraps and goes to Baynet

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • I don't care

Votes: 10 55.6%

• Total voters

SoMDGirl42

Hey those earrings are and were cute! They're blue feathers and peacock feathers. The picture was taken at my bridal shower, my wedding was peacock themed. I wanted to be festive at my shower. That's why I was in blue & purple, I matched the feathers :) Why do some people always try to pick people apart?? Why don't you post a picture of yourself? I didn't put myself out there for people to comment on my shoes, earrings, looks, whatever. Some people just have to find something wrong with someone I guess.....

I thought most wedding were peacock themed? :confused: Every wedding I've been to, the parents were proud as peacocks of their children getting married. :huggy:

WrapLady

Don't mind her she just ran out of catsup.

Peacock themed sounds great. PM me a pic of that wedding dress.

It actually turned out really nice. The main colors were teal and gold. I never thought I'd have gold in my wedding colors. We had peacock feathers mixed in with the flowers for the bouquets and centerpieces. We also stuck them in the chair bows. It turned out elegant, I was worried about it being tacky. My wedding dress was traditional, no peacock feathers lol. Here's a link with a picture of my dress, that's obviously not me in the picture, but it is the dress :)

Red Carpet Style! Maggie Sottero Adorae Wedding Dress

stockgirl

Stocki
It actually turned out really nice. The main colors were teal and gold. I never thought I'd have gold in my wedding colors. We had peacock feathers mixed in with the flowers for the bouquets and centerpieces. We also stuck them in the chair bows. It turned out elegant, I was worried about it being tacky. My wedding dress was traditional, no peacock feathers lol. Here's a link with a picture of my dress, that's obviously not me in the picture, but it is the dress :)

Red Carpet Style! Maggie Sottero Adorae Wedding Dress

Pretty dress. I bet it looked great on your figure. I've seen similar tried on while watching Say Yes To The Dress...by really big-butted black women. :lol:

Pretty dress. I bet it looked great on your figure. I've seen similar tried on while watching Say Yes To The Dress...by really big-butted black women. :lol:
Was that the episode where her football star son was paying for his parents 25th anniversary renewal of vows? I thought it was hilarious that she was shooting for sexy and he was looking for her to get something more modest and maternal...:lol:

stockgirl

Stocki
Was that the episode where her football star son was paying for his parents 25th anniversary renewal of vows? I thought it was hilarious that she was shooting for sexy and he was looking for her to get something more modest and maternal...:lol:

That may have been one of them. I've seen quite a few women try on those dresses.