• WrapLady and Forumites end up best friends

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • WrapLady takes her wraps and goes to Baynet

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • I don't care

Votes: 10 55.6%

• Total voters

WrapLady

Cute shoes... but did she get those earrings from the same drapery set used by Carol Burnette...:confused:

Hey those earrings are and were cute! They're blue feathers and peacock feathers. The picture was taken at my bridal shower, my wedding was peacock themed. I wanted to be festive at my shower. That's why I was in blue & purple, I matched the feathers :) Why do some people always try to pick people apart?? Why don't you post a picture of yourself? I didn't put myself out there for people to comment on my shoes, earrings, looks, whatever. Some people just have to find something wrong with someone I guess.....

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Hey those earrings are and were cute! They're blue feathers and peacock feathers. The picture was taken at my bridal shower, my wedding was peacock themed. I wanted to be festive at my shower. That's why I was in blue & purple, I matched the feathers :) Why do some people always try to pick people apart?? Why don't you post a picture of yourself? I didn't put myself out there for people to comment on my shoes, earrings, looks, whatever. Some people just have to find something wrong with someone I guess.....

I think you may have missed the joke...

Attachments

• Carol_Burnett_GWTW.jpg
    Carol_Burnett_GWTW.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 97

kara teoke

Not in SOMD any more

Don't mind her she just ran out of catsup.

Peacock themed sounds great. PM me a pic of that wedding dress.

Last edited: