WTF Dr. Phil???

Katelin

one day the dark will end
I never watch this show because I really don't care for Dr. Phil much at all.... if it wasn't already on... I certainly wouldn't be watching this.

Now that I have gotten that out of the way. He has a grown male/female couple on his show right now and the man likes to pretend he is an 18 month baby. His girlfriend takes care of him like he is an 18 month old baby. He even poops and pees in a diaper and she changes him.

This has GOT to be bullcrap. :twitch:

She needs to dump him and go volunteer at her local nursing home and change adult diapers on patients that REALLY need them, not some retard boyfriend!!

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Did you see the one episode where there were roaches everywhere? I mean EVERYWHERE!!! there was a can of green beans or somethign full to the top w/ them. OMFG is was horrible :yikes: :twitch: :cds:

:yikes: I would have to change the channel, that would just send me over the edge.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Did I quote you? If not, then why did you quote me?

I believe most people find the urge to attend Happy Hour occasionally.:nomoney:

:confused:

I didn't attend Happy Hour today. My daughter had an event this evening and I happily played taxi to her and her friends.

So there. :neener:

Dakota

~~~~~~~
She needs to dump him and go volunteer at her local nursing home and change adult diapers on patients that REALLY need them, not some retard boyfriend!!

Agree... she wants to marry him and have children blah blah blah. Marriage & children are tough enough without having one spouse that has some ridiculous fetish. But then again... this chic that is dating him has to be nuts to stay with somebody like that.

Suz

33 yrs & we r still n luv
Agree... she wants to marry him and have children blah blah blah. Marriage & children are tough enough without having one spouse that has some ridiculous fetish. But then again... this chic that is dating him has to be nuts to stay with somebody like that.

Well, to each his own..... but he doesn't care if he NEVER has sex ever... I guess a woody doesn't excite him either...... :lalala:

mitzi

I watched something like this on Springer about 10 years ago. Thought maybe it was the same couple until I watched the video. Freaks.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I'm not home at the time this show airs. Even when I was a stay at home mom I didn't watch them, because most of the daytime TV talk shows are filled with the dregs & freaks of society.