WTF happened on The Five???

Wishbone

I realized watching JW speak last night that he doesn't answer the questions asked. He diverts and re-directs, always leading his response path back to Trump bashing and loathing!

Sorry, he's not a productive or insightful part of the group...IMO

Eric Bolling needs to be put back in the center seat.

Wishbone

No push back from Fox against the bull#### either.

FNC isn't going to be worth a dollar after Ruperts dip#### kids get done with it.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
See, the thing about FNC is that I don't want Right-only news. I want news, period. Not biased, just reporting, here's what happened. And if they can't do that, then at least balance it and give me different takes on the issue. I can't stand Hannity and we typically turn to sports or something else after The Five. I can barely tolerate Tucker Carlson.

Yes, Fox is a counter to all the leftwing bull#### out there, but it should counter with fairness and differing opinions, not swing all the way to the opposite side and stick. By wanting Right and Right only, you're engaging in the exact same confirmation bias and ignorance as the Left does with those psychos at MSNBC and CNN. And if that's what you really want - to be an ignorant tool - then by all means, help yourself. *I* do not want that, and I'm happy to get my way and you all go somewhere else for your two-minutes hate. In fact, go to Hannity - he'll give you all the Right wing zealotry hate you want, and he'll even throw in some fake news for you. But you can't have every single program on FNC. You just can't. I get something too.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Okay, as of last night I no longer like Juan Williams. He was so snarky and ignorant and pissy and flat out wrong last night after Trump's speech that for the first time I wanted to punch his face. He actually got KG to yell at him - no mean feat. I'm pretty sure he's just pissed because the haters hadn't developed their talking points yet, so Juan was flying blind with no narrative to parrot, but what he came up with was just beyond belief.

I do like Ed Henry, in for Jesse last night. Dump Jesse, bring Ed in permanently.

Wishbone

Okay, as of last night I no longer like Juan Williams. He was so snarky and ignorant and pissy and flat out wrong last night after Trump's speech that for the first time I wanted to punch his face. He actually got KG to yell at him - no mean feat. I'm pretty sure he's just pissed because the haters hadn't developed their talking points yet, so Juan was flying blind with no narrative to parrot, but what he came up with was just beyond belief.

I do like Ed Henry, in for Jesse last night. Dump Jesse, bring Ed in permanently.

I'm still hoping for the return of Bolling.

PJay

See, the thing about FNC is that I don't want Right-only news. I want news, period. Not biased, just reporting, here's what happened. And if they can't do that, then at least balance it and give me different takes on the issue. I can't stand Hannity and we typically turn to sports or something else after The Five. I can barely tolerate Tucker Carlson.

Yes, Fox is a counter to all the leftwing bull#### out there, but it should counter with fairness and differing opinions, not swing all the way to the opposite side and stick. By wanting Right and Right only, you're engaging in the exact same confirmation bias and ignorance as the Left does with those psychos at MSNBC and CNN. And if that's what you really want - to be an ignorant tool - then by all means, help yourself. *I* do not want that, and I'm happy to get my way and you all go somewhere else for your two-minutes hate. In fact, go to Hannity - he'll give you all the Right wing zealotry hate you want, and he'll even throw in some fake news for you. But you can't have every single program on FNC. You just can't. I get something too.

Shepard Smith is for you.