WTH - Spanish Announcers

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I have no idea what's up , but I didn't tune into Fox 5 until about half hour ago and the announcing is all in Spanish!!! It switch to English for about 5 minutes and is Spanish again!!

WTH?!! I have Comcast in Calvert -and no other channels are in Spanish!!

GregV814

ah, el elemento multiculturalismo ha inyectado nuestras vidas estadounidenses ... lo que una vez fueron espaldas mojadas ahora son los paisajistas prometidos y versados y los gángsters rebeldes de la MS-13. Que agradable.

In summary, the America we grew up in has been slowly diminished.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I was able to get thru to a "Live Agent" to chat with on the Xfinity app. It was apparently a teeny little button the remote. BUT...I don't recall even pressing it by accident. The Agent said there was another call today for the same thing. WEIRD, it's never ever happened before.

The more you know.

GregV814

I was able to get thru to a "Live Agent" to chat with on the Xfinity app. It was apparently a teeny little button the remote. BUT...I don't recall even pressing it by accident. The Agent said there was another call today for the same thing. WEIRD, it's never ever happened before.

The more you know.
that is so weird...I just called Saylor Girl and she told me almost the (almost) same thing...She told me
1) I am old and showing Joe Biden disorder
2)for some reason, I was speaking Spanish and for some reason, I write it well, cynical, but well
3) turn my computer off for like 3 days...