wwwdd

F

finickyfilly

Where have you been? Havent heard from you in a while. I know I have been busy too.

WWWDD

What Would Winn Dixie Do?
:huggy: Oh, I have been busy! I stop by and see what's going on every once in a while, but I haven't had much time to post and chit-chat.

How've you been?

F

finickyfilly

:huggy: Oh, I have been busy! I stop by and see what's going on every once in a while, but I haven't had much time to post and chit-chat.

How've you been?

Fantastic, been pretty busy myself. Seems we have a few new ones here.
Not sure who they all are but some to be trouble makers.

F

finickyfilly

hahaha, i've been lurking for a while. i feel prepared. but, i'm going to post an intro message now.:jerry:

Well welcome Chiraz...Do you have a horse and where do you have it boarded? Are you certified?

WWWDD

What Would Winn Dixie Do?

How've you been?

:lmao: Look what you did finickyfilly, you got me two reds from some mpd, "because they can". :lmao: Ohhhhh, WD! How sweet of you to come out of hiding and sprinkle the love, I mean JEALOUSY around. You can come ride with me anytime chicky! I always enjoy a good laugh! :killingme:

F

finickyfilly

:lmao: Look what you did finickyfilly, you got me two reds from some mpd, "because they can". :lmao: Ohhhhh, WD! How sweet of you to come out of hiding and sprinkle the love, I mean JEALOUSY around. You can come ride with me anytime chicky! I always enjoy a good laugh! :killingme:

They hit me with the same comment. not so intelligent, they are kooks

Chiraz

Be careful what you say about riding instructor certifications on here. That is a very touchy subject.

oh yes, i got my introduction to karma. my three reds in a row. :killingme it doesn't bother me at all. i'd hardly allow some sad little internet personality to hurt my feelings. i'm in grade school any longer. :killingme

good news, i pick up new keyboard tomorrow and i can capitlize and use nice punctuation like question marks, exclimation marks and quotation marks.

F

finickyfilly

english with some trail riding for fun too. i've already been told to hit the local hunter shows, MSA and SMHA. i'm looking for some events too, i've heard waredaca and shawan host some.

Have you hooked up with some of the local horse folks near ya?

wwss

Be careful what you say about riding instructor certifications on here. That is a very touchy subject.

My opinion: certification/smertification. It's crap. Most instructors who aren't certified are secure in their abilities and are not afraid of losing their students to anyone who is. I encourage everyone to check references. Someone who has ridden all his/her life and have had years of really good training should be good!

JMHO

fuglyhorse

My opinion: certification/smertification. It's crap. I encourage everyone to check references. Someone who has ridden all his/her life and have had years of really good training should be good!

I too would encourage someone to check references and see what that instructor has accomplished.

If an instructor is not certified OR can not prove they are successful in the show ring, how sure can you be that they will teach you correctly? :confused:

pmsmare

I too would encourage someone to check references and see what that instructor has accomplished.

If an instructor is not certified OR can not prove they are successful in the show ring, how sure can you be that they will teach you correctly? :confused:

Where is Sh*t Creek? Sounds like you were a victim

pmsmare

My opinion: certification/smertification. It's crap. Most instructors who aren't certified are secure in their abilities and are not afraid of losing their students to anyone who is. I encourage everyone to check references. Someone who has ridden all his/her life and have had years of really good training should be good!

JMHO

hmmmm, this should be good, not exact words but close to it:lmao: