Yard Signs

Rommey

I've seen exactly one Biden sign and that was just put up a couple days ago in my neighborhood. I haven't seen one Trump sign anywhere in this part of PG, but seen a lot in Charles Co. I see Hoyer has put up his usual signs in the same spots as he does every year (why in PG county???)

stgislander

PREMO Member
I've seen exactly one Biden sign and that was just put up a couple days ago in my neighborhood. I haven't seen one Trump sign anywhere in this part of PG, but seen a lot in Charles Co. I see Hoyer has put up his usual signs in the same spots as he does every year (why in PG county???)
He has a slice of PG that runs up through Greenbelt/College Park to the MoCo line

Rommey

He has a slice of PG that runs up through Greenbelt/College Park to the MoCo line
Oh I know about where his district is in PG. My comment was more along the lines of 'Why bother, he's got PG locked up?" There's a reason that his district covers part of PG and that to overcome the relative 50/50 split in Calvert and St. Marys, (of course Chuck Co. has turned into PG South so PG isn't quite needed as much any more).

stgislander

PREMO Member
There's a reason that his district covers part of PG and that to overcome the relative 50/50 split in Calvert and St. Marys, (of course Chuck Co. has turned into PG South so PG isn't quite needed as much any more).
I learned a few years back from a local Dem delegate that when they created the majority minority Congressional district inside the Beltway, the white folks in that swath didn't want to be part of it. It also helped that GSFC was smack in the middle of it. Steny wanted those govt employees.

Sounds like racism to me.

SamSpade

I haven't seen ANY signs down in my neighborhood.

Guess they're all Trump voters.

No, seriously, the biggest reason I don't have signs is, I have children, and I know what happens to homes of people who put up signs supporting Republicans. While I suppose it happens, in my lifetime I've not known of attacks against voters who support Democrats.

phreddyp

It’s the report following the launch of the potato that we’re worried about. Working on a silencer design now..
You still shooting potatoes , try a radish barrel much much more accurate . Of course they don't have the stopping power.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
You still shooting potatoes , try a radish barrel much much more accurate . Of course they don't have the stopping power.

That would require re-barreling our ordnance and we did not incorporate any quick-change features in the design. Poor foresight...obviously.

We have a LOT of persimmons too...might look in to a persimmon-caliber barrel.

But for sign-dropping muzzle energy, this target requires a potato.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
So it appears, based on yard signs on the island, that there are more Biden/Harris supporters this year than there were Hillary supporters four years ago. Besides the monster banner in the marsh more small signs keep popping up. Also of interest, these signs were in the yards of the "fancier" homes on the island.

What is everyone else seeing?

Somebody ripped down the Trump banner next door. It..or a larger one, is back up now though and I bet a shotgun is conveniently placed by the nearest door or window. :yay:

phreddyp

That would require re-barreling our ordnance and we did not incorporate any quick-change features in the design. Poor foresight...obviously.

We have a LOT of persimmons too...might look in to a persimmon-caliber barrel.

But for sign-dropping muzzle energy, this target requires a potato.
Over ripe ones could may present a bit of a problem , I would suggest retooling before the 1st frost.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
No, seriously, the biggest reason I don't have signs is, I have children, and I know what happens to homes of people who put up signs supporting Republicans. While I suppose it happens, in my lifetime I've not known of attacks against voters who support Democrats.

I found a video on the interwebz of a guy that had been keeping overwatch on his Trump signs after they'd been stolen before. Sure enough...some idiot entered his yard and tried to take one...and got absolutely blasted with paintballs for his trouble. :killingme

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Over ripe ones could may present a bit of a problem , I would suggest retooling before the 1st frost.
I'm picking the ripe ones right now (they are for wine making) but there are loads of the hard green ones - the "ballistically correct" ones - yet.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I wouldn't be surprised if he has a camera with night vision on it.

Me neither. Plus the only water route in is a tiny little cut barely 2' wide. Not big enough even for a kayak. So an amphibious assault would be required to take the objective. Safer approach is using longer range canon fire.