Yard Signs

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
That should be an easy 1st amendment violation case.

At least a Billion dollar compensation from the perpetrators personal assets would be fair. :yay:
The county's reasoning excuse was that it was "distracting" to drivers on the highway.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
4 out of 8 left. 4 DOZEN+ Trump flags sold as of last yesterday.
Just got back home from the store, nails and few other small items my employer no longer carries (small shelf brackets and strike anywhere matches) in hand. Thanks!

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
In my travels today, I must have seen a hundred plus Joe/Blow signs. (Biden/Harris)

They ALL had one thing in common, regardless of the town they were in.... Hughesville, Benedict, Waldorf, White Plains, Bryantown....

They were along the highway rather than someones yard.

I guess if your campaign can't get anyone to take them, you have to just plant them anywhere you can.

TPD

the poor dad
Trump flags out of stock as of this morning but we should be getting the last order in tomorrow. Call before coming in to make sure we have them. Just like Michigan restaurants, you can leave your name and number to reserve one. But unlike Michigan restaurants, we will delete your name and number once you pick up your flag.

GregV814

Driving thru Chesapeake Beach/North Beach, one thing I noticed....the more dilapidated cars in the yard and the more mangy ass dogs barking, the more B/H signs....
Are they hoping Joe and K will give em checks/cash to repair that 23 year old polyurethane window insulation and some Alpo???

TPD

the poor dad
Driving thru Chesapeake Beach/North Beach, one thing I noticed....the more dilapidated cars in the yard and the more mangy ass dogs barking, the more B/H signs....
Are they hoping Joe and K will give em checks/cash to repair that 23 year old polyurethane window insulation and some Alpo???

those mangy ass dogs are actually dependents - monthly check for each one.

TPD

the poor dad
They were along the highway rather than someones yard.

I guess if your campaign can't get anyone to take them, you have to just plant them anywhere you can.

Saw a Biden sign today in Dameron in the highway right of way. Wonder if SHA will be along to pick it up like they do yard sale signs.

Bare-ya-cuda

Trump flags out of stock as of this morning but we should be getting the last order in tomorrow. Call before coming in to make sure we have them. Just like Michigan restaurants, you can leave your name and number to reserve one. But unlike Michigan restaurants, we will delete your name and number once you pick up your flag.
Just called and left name and number for 2 flags when they come in.