Yeah Hubby Said Yes !!!!!!

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
I am going with my non horsey hubby on a weekend get a way with horses :jameo: does anyone have a portable corral they are not using that
I maybe able to borrow ?? I was thinking of making one with just poles electric tape and a box (either Electric or solar ) any suggestions (nice suggestions only please :whistle: ) for a newbe at this weekend horse thingy...I can't wait but one thing I have to do is get hubby on A HORSE before we go for 3 or more hours trail ride ... :lmao: thanks TC & Frog

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
I can't wait to see Frog on a horse :lmao:. I will look to see how many posts/tape that I have to see if I have enough to add your portable corral to mine. That way you can share our electric box. I'll let you know. I need to get a heater so I don't freeze my a$$ off. When we went to Hancock in August we got cold at night and this is April brrrrr.

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
Yes that is going to be a site but hopefuly we can see this major circus act :killingme before we go .. We have a couple of heaters you can choose from to borrow..I am sure my van is going to be nice and warm :razz: We can always make the BOYS sleep in the trailer and you and i can sleep in the warm van :lmao: you should see Tiki she is SOOOOO white I gotta find out what they used on her .. thanks TC

mingiz

Horse Poor
mygoldnhorse said:
I can't wait to see Frog on a horse :lmao:. I will look to see how many posts/tape that I have to see if I have enough to add your portable corral to mine. That way you can share our electric box. I'll let you know. I need to get a heater so I don't freeze my a$$ off. When we went to Hancock in August we got cold at night and this is April brrrrr.

Hey I have a buddy heater..you can use...

mingiz

Horse Poor
TotalControl said:
I am going with my non horsey hubby on a weekend get a way with horses :jameo: does anyone have a portable corral they are not using that
I maybe able to borrow ?? I was thinking of making one with just poles electric tape and a box (either Electric or solar ) any suggestions (nice suggestions only please :whistle: ) for a newbe at this weekend horse thingy...I can't wait but one thing I have to do is get hubby on A HORSE before we go for 3 or more hours trail ride ... :lmao: thanks TC & Frog

are you going this weekend? I have a portable corral that I use for my trips. I would have to have it back before next weekend the 13th for a trip I'm taking for 3 days....Let me know if ya get into a jam.....Where are ya going?

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
mingiz said:
are you going this weekend? I have a portable corral that I use for my trips. I would have to have it back before next weekend the 13th for a trip I'm taking for 3 days....Let me know if ya get into a jam.....Where are ya going?

no we are going the 20-22 of this month to Tuckahoe will let you know thanks TC

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
I think most of us wil be picketing between trailers. I personally wouldn't use electric they can (and sometimes do) walk right through it...what a mess that is. Tuckahoe's field isn't huge unless they are using the corn field adjacent to the trailer parking area.

RCs putting the gn ball in my dualie today :yay:

we can bring tootie-fruity's pony for Frog if ya want :killingme

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
now now he is short but not that short he could do the walking for the both of them..It's a good thing he does not use a computer .. :smack:

He is either going to use Amira or Cheyann (golden horse's daughters ) ..

I would let him take Tiki but I would be afraid she would try to keep up and get hurt ...She still has a lot of spunk for an old girl ... :love:

Cowgirl

TotalControl said:
no we are going the 20-22 of this month to Tuckahoe will let you know thanks TC

Tuckahoe? That's right near me! Who all is going? Mabye I could swing by and visit!

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
happyappygirl said:
I think most of us wil be picketing between trailers.
I personally wouldn't use electric they can (and sometimes do) walk right through it...what a mess that is. Tuckahoe's field isn't huge unless they are using the corn field adjacent to the trailer parking area.
We could picket also, but the rear perimeter of our fields is electric tape fencing so our horses know better :yikes: than to get close too it... But since TC's horse is new and she is not familiar with his ways that could be a different story. I will ask Plumloco what he wants to do....picketing would actually be alot easier.
Since I lost the Tuckahoe's Invitational weekend application :smack: again.....could you post it in case anyone on here wants to go?

Last edited:

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
Here goes if anyone wants the Tuckahoe info these are the links sent to me ... :yay: tc

Attachments

• TECinvitational_07.doc
    9.3 KB · Views: 72
  • registr_invit_07-tuckahoe.doc
    8 KB · Views: 61

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
mingiz said:
Where are ya going?

Tuckahoe Equestrian Center is having an invitational weekend to showcase their facility; trails, etc. It is on April 21st & 22nd. There will be fun type clinics both days as well as trail rides and campfires :otter: at night.
Happy or TC can post a link so everyone can download the info. It will be a blast! For us.....an all adult weekend.......yeeha! Sorry we forgot to post this event!
Ya wanna pack up and come along?
And also, thanks for offering the heater :huggy:. Is it the kind that runs on propane? Our trailer has a tackroom so we sleep in the nose of our gntrailer. Even in the summer in cooler climates it gets cold for me. I have been thinking of getting a heater and I saw an ad for the buddy heater. Do you like it? TIA

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
TotalControl said:
Here goes if anyone wants the Tuckahoe info these are the links sent to me ... :yay: tc
ThanksTC!....
I can not get the 1st link to open......but the 2nd one which is the registration form, does.

Last edited:

mingiz

Horse Poor
mygoldnhorse said:
Tuckahoe Equestrian Center is having an invitational weekend to showcase their facility; trails, etc. It is on April 21st & 22nd. There will be fun type clinics both days as well as trail rides and campfires :otter: at night.
Happy or TC can post a link so everyone can download the info. It will be a blast! For us.....an all adult weekend.......yeeha! Sorry we forgot to post this event!
Ya wanna pack up and come along?
And also, thanks for offering the heater :huggy:. Is it the kind that runs on propane? Our trailer has a tackroom so we sleep in the nose of our gntrailer. Even in the summer in cooler climates it gets cold for me. I have been thinking of getting a heater and I saw an ad for the buddy heater. Do you like it? TIA

Yes I like it alot. I used it in a 4ft dressing room GN and on low still had to crack a window. I like fresh air plus it dries the air out some. I ran a long hose from the heater to outside the trailer and hooked up a 20lb bottle. It lasted all weekend. It holds the screw in bottles but they don't last long. I hate getting up to have to change it. I had it hanging on the bare wall behind the pass through door. I still carry it for my back up heat in the bigger trailer. If you want to try it your more than welcomed to...Wish I had known sooner about this ride I could of use a change of scenery and crowd...But i'm going to Scottsville, Va to ride a 3day ride next weekend. Great time all the meals included, entertainment. 75$ Fri - Sun. Great riding too.... Let me know about the heater :huggy:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
mingiz said:
Yes I like it alot. I used it in a 4ft dressing room GN and on low still had to crack a window. I like fresh air plus it dries the air out some. I ran a long hose from the heater to outside the trailer and hooked up a 20lb bottle. It lasted all weekend. It holds the screw in bottles but they don't last long. I hate getting up to have to change it. I had it hanging on the bare wall behind the pass through door. I still carry it for my back up heat in the bigger trailer. If you want to try it your more than welcomed to...Wish I had known sooner about this ride I could of use a change of scenery and crowd...But i'm going to Scottsville, Va to ride a 3day ride next weekend. Great time all the meals included, entertainment. 75$ Fri - Sun. Great riding too.... Let me know about the heater :huggy:

SMTR is having a overnight ride in August at the League. Happy is still working out the details on which weekend....you'll have to come!

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
INVITATIONAL CLINIC AND TRAIL RIDE WEEKEND
at TUCKAHOE EQUESTRIAN CENTER Tuckahoe State Park, Ridgley, MD

April 21 - 22, 2007 (rain date April 28-29)
SATURDAY:

Select up to two of the 4 clinics offered on Saturday. These clinics will
take place from 10:30-12:00 and again from 12:30 - 2:00:
Reining — Synchronized Riding — Jousting for Fun — Basics of Cowboy Polo

From 2:30 - 5:30 take a trail ride in the adjoining Tuckahoe State Park. A 12 mile loop which follows the general course of the beautiful Tuckahoe River will be flagged. The terrain is flat with some hills; horseshoes are generally not required. Each rider can proceed at his/her own pace following the flagged trail. A shorter loop will also be flagged, or you can join up with some other TEC members who would be happy to show you around.

Then enjoy dinner in the Clubhouse which will be served at 6:00. If desired, sign-up to ride with a group (slow/mentored, moderate, or faster paced) the following day. Trade stories around the campfire Sat. night; bring an instrument and share your talents!

SUNDAY:

Breakfast will be served at 8:00, and organized trail rides will lead off at 10:00 (above description applies).

Accommodations: There are 10 electrical hookups (for additional $3.00/day charge). These are available on a first-come, first-served basis, payable the weekend of the event. There is plenty of space for portable corrals. There is a Port-a-Pot on site; showers are 2 miles away in the campground.

Cost: $30.00 for the weekend, which covers the clinics, flagged trails, camping fees, dinner and breakfast ($15.00 for members of Tuckahoe Equestrian Center and children under 12). Please add $5 if you wish to arrive on Friday.

Reservations must be received by April 12. Please send reservation form,
along with negative Coggins and check made payable to TEC, to: Joyce Bell,
29590 Schwaninger Road, Easton, MD 21601
TEC membership applications are available at www.tuckahoeequestriancenter.net and will also be available the day of the event.

QUESTIONS? Call Joyce Bell at 410-820-6002 or e-mail wbell2@washcoll.edu

Attachments

• TEC-INVITATIONAL WEEKEND DETAILS.pdf
    10.3 KB · Views: 72
  • TUCKAHOE EQUESTRIAN CENTER INVITATIONAL WEEKEND.pdf
    7.4 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
GN Ball is IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YEHA!! I :huggy: RC he's DA MAN!!
Now i need ties outs bolted to my GN :lol: Poor guy it never ends for him.

TC How about Chester for saturday, if you can't find another one. I am going to bring him along for my mom to ride sunday anyways.

This is my old stomping ground :biggrin: It's the area we moved over here from.

This also happens to be RCs weekend off!! :biggrin:

Last edited: