Yeah Hubby Said Yes !!!!!!

MorganLover

:lmao: :yay: I am GOING motherinlaw is going to keep the kids for me and all i have to do now is find a way to get my horsey there. :jameo: kind of a pain in the butt thing too do when you don't know any horsey people :jameo: HAPPY you have to come through i hardly EVER get a weekend that it is JUST ME haha, well i don't i ever do. haha

mingiz

Horse Poor
mygoldnhorse said:
SMTR is having a overnight ride in August at the League. Happy is still working out the details on which weekend....you'll have to come!

League is a nice place to ride but I hate trying to find a place to park. Seems it gets really crowed in that camp.. But keep me in mind......I'm always game to go out of town and ride. :howdy:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
mingiz said:
League is a nice place to ride but I hate trying to find a place to park. Seems it gets really crowed in that camp.. But keep me in mind......I'm always game to go out of town and ride. :howdy:

We should be okay as far as parking goes since its not a organizied League ride.

SLIM

Well, sorry i can't be of any help but just remember, you are 'TOTAL CONTROL'. HAVE FUN! :howdy: