Yes.Fit / Virtual Races

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
I'm interested in starting this. They don't appear to be scams but am interested if anyone here has participated in them. Hesitant about the $25 for a cheesy medal/shirt thing but that might get me out there so I at least "earn" something for my money. Obviously not paying anything isn't getting me out there pounding the streets like I used to.
https://www.yes.fit/

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
If you have a Fitbit you can form your own community of friends (or even strangers) to keep you motivated. I also see a number of my Facebook friends posting their runs/walks to their wall, and I believe whatever device they're using does it automagically.

What is this, something that hooks up to your treadmill? It appears there are "courses" you can run that give you scenery?

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
If you have a Fitbit you can form your own community of friends (or even strangers) to keep you motivated. I also see a number of my Facebook friends posting their runs/walks to their wall, and I believe whatever device they're using does it automagically.

What is this, something that hooks up to your treadmill? It appears there are "courses" you can run that give you scenery?

No. When you log in your miles completed, it will show you where on the course you are. I guess to let you see how far you've gone and how far you have left to go??