Yikes!!!

D

dems4me

I bet ya flirty girl goes home... I never really liked her... her best friend was kind and didn't tell her the judge's liked her better, instead she knew her friend's ego and stepped aside... ego flirtly girl's gotta go :clap: in practice they had her singing lead... I really hope she doesn't... it'll be yet cowtowing again on her best friend's behalf and not only letting herself down but the group's ... all account of ego/flirty girl :mad:

D

dems4me

Wow!!! That group was awesome!! I've never seen such a good gruop audition :clap: Beat Box bow was a wise addition to their group!! :clap:

D

dems4me

OMG this part of the series just breaks my heart :frown: wish they'd get on with it now and go straight to the regular AI call in your votes shows :frown:

J

jaybeeztoo

Dayum Baylie tanked...forgot the words...that is just too bad. I really thought she could sing.

D

dems4me

jaybeeztoo said:
Dayum Baylie tanked...forgot the words...that is just too bad. I really thought she could sing.

I know .. she was pretty good... but ya' gotta remember more than 3 words of the song :shrug: It was cool that ego/flirty girl stepped in to salvage the group somewhat and keep them together... they couldn't just "dowhapping" forever :shrug:

D

dems4me

ego/flirty girl didn't make it... the brother sister thing is killing me :bawl: I hate this part of the series :frown: :bawl:

J

jaybeeztoo

dems4me said:
ego/flirty girl didn't make it... the brother sister thing is killing me :bawl: I hate this part of the series :frown: :bawl:

Maybe it's just me, but they looked a little close for brother and sister. :barf: But yes, it was sad watching them cry together.

J

jaybeeztoo

I "think" they just showed Baylie on Fox 5 advertising her as a Hooter's Girl now. :lmao:

Dayum and I planned to go to sleep early but now I MUST watch the news. :yay:

D

dems4me

jaybeeztoo said:
I "think" they just showed Baylie on Fox 5 advertising her as a Hooter's Girl now. :lmao:

They interviewed her on one of the morning shows this morning and hermother... she said she kept writing herlines to the song over and over before going to bed that night and then avowed to learn them during the day... She only had but what.... 5 sentences to remember??? I don't get it... apparently from the interview, lots of folks are upset she didn't make it and is hoping she gets called back or something if someone gets the boot... also this morning show asked her and her mother to come to their NewYork Studio tomorrow to sing the same song over in front of all of America. :faint: She can sing and she's got "the look" apparently, but... how could she not remember 5 sentences to a popular song :shrug: She didn't blame nerves or anything, just airheadly kept talking about hertrying to memorize the lines but couldn't. :shrug:

Otter

Nothing to see here
jaybeeztoo said:

Baylie is the only smart one of the bunch..I'm sure some record producer saw her in her initial tryout, now she can sign with them and not be tied down to AI for the next 18 months.

J

jaybeeztoo

otter said:
Baylie is the only smart one of the bunch..I'm sure some record producer saw her in her initial tryout, now she can sign with them and not be tied down to AI for the next 18 months.

:yay: You are right...I didn't think of it that way.