Yo

Nanny Pam

I need a Coach knockoff. Can one of you DC gals hook me up? I forgeT how to post a pic on here of the one I want. Let me try. Brb.

Nanny Pam

Hmmmmm.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 50

Dakota

~~~~~~~
I need a Coach knockoff. Can one of you DC gals hook me up? I forgeT how to post a pic on here of the one I want. Let me try. Brb.

Buy yourself a real one, hon, you only live once. :wink:

The Coach outlet has been having some pretty incredible sales the last few months.

I agree with Dakota, you'd be surprised at the outlet prices. Not sure they'll have those exact bags, worth checking out though :yay:

Dakota

~~~~~~~
I agree with Dakota, you'd be surprised at the outlet prices. Not sure they'll have those exact bags, worth checking out though :yay:

I saw the one in the 1st posting at the outlet in Queenstown just a few weeks ago. It looked great on the outside but not enough pockets on the inside. The two I ended up getting were 50% off and an additional 30 percent off that... I really don't like switching my bag that often so I'll carry mine around until it just about falls apart. I'm sorta glad I don't live that close. :lol:

slotpuppy

Ass-hole

Took the wife to the coach store in Arundel Mills this past weekend, she said they were having great sales. I dont know much about coach so I had to take her word for it. :coffee: