You Are A Loser for ONLY Making 135 k

PeoplesElbow

I'm just laughing at the Russian Mail Order Brides. :lol:

Beware, they have a pretty long and involved process to get hitched with. I know a person who did try that route, and there were a lot of requirements to be met, etc. :yay:
I use to work with someone that was on his third mail order asian wife.

BernieP

Resident PIA
There are still a LOT of women who love someone for who they are - and not for how much they make or what they own or what they can do for her.

Sometimes, those women who love so purely for love are taken advantage of, as well.
I'm learning there are a lot more narcissistic people in this world than I thought. Women are not immune.
One way of showing off, getting the attention, is having luxury items, conspicuous consumption.
If you can't afford me, then I'll find someone who can.

PeoplesElbow

Got to be a hell of a restocking fee (50% ?)
First one ran off, second one died, so instead of actually dating he got a third.

I think some of the appeal was trying them out, he said something along the lines of they want to come here so bad they will give you a sample of anything you want.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I'm learning there are a lot more narcissistic people in this world than I thought. Women are not immune.
One way of showing off, getting the attention, is having luxury items, conspicuous consumption.
If you can't afford me, then I'll find someone who can.
Of course. This always applies to everyone -not just men or women