You can't hide something like a monkey

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Nickel said:
I know, I'll pierce her ears!!!!! I'm going to name her Sophia. :huggy:
:killingme I love it! I have some banana earrings from the early 80s you can borrow. :banana:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
K_Jo said:
:killingme I love it! I have some banana earrings from the early 80s you can borrow. :banana:
Kick Ass!!!! I should've thought about this months ago, she could've been my flower girl!

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
Ken King said:
Since you are a newbie you probably missed some earlier postings (several months ago) about the owner of the Happyland Club who also shares the same name too. The forumites had fun with that one too.
Did he get caught playing with his monkey in Happyland?

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
hvp05 said:
Did he get caught playing with his monkey in Happyland?
Nope, it was some other activities related to the club. If I recall it was conducting a "Registered Nerd" toss without all the required licenses. :biggrin:

hvp05

Ken King said:
If I recall it was conducting a "Registered Nerd" toss without all the required licenses.
I'll keep my guard up for 'tossers' then...

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
"You essentially took a member of that family," Anne Arundel County Circuit Judge Michele Dane Jaklitsch said in handing down the sentence.

:duh:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
hvp05 said:
Oh, okay. So you're saying I should just quit the Forums.
:lmao: Never. Even if you tried, we've already gotten into your head and you'll never be the same.

hvp05

K_Jo said:
Even if you tried, we've already gotten into your head and you'll never be the same.
Great, just like a fungus or tumor. :huggy:
:walkingintothelight:

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
K_Jo said:
You don't consider a beloved pet a member of the family?

If the rest of the family looks like monkeys, then I do. :lmao:

I just don't think that a judge should be saying such things from the bench. They are paid, with our money, to dispense justice, not their own ideology.

:ihaveauthorityissues:

My dogs and cats are beloved members of the family. They are called pets.

Here are 2 of our "beloveds", Luna and Buddy (sorry BL). :lol:

Attachments

• cats.jpg
    cats.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
There you have it, the law has been determined.

"You essentially took a member of that family," Anne Arundel County Circuit Judge Michele Dane Jaklitsch said in handing down the sentence.

It took a county judge to finally decree that Darwin was right. We can no longer argue that evolution is a theory, IT'S THE LAW!