You guys ready...

BuddyLee

Football addict
sunflower said:
umm. now whos right or wrong about the drug issue???im confussed?
That's up to you to decide. Do the research and see what you find. That's the beauty in political issues, you don't know which side is right or wrong just how you feel based on the limited facts given. It's also great if you can see through the spin.

sunflower

Loving My Life...
BuddyLee said:
That's up to you to decide. Do the research and see what you find. That's the beauty in political issues, you don't know which side is right or wrong just how you feel based on the limited facts given.
yeah i figured that!! im going to do some seaching later.

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
Aimhigh2000 said:
most polls have Kerry winning....Sorry...Oh, and what is "fassel"?
Main Entry: fac·ile
Pronunciation: 'fa-s&l
Function: adjective
Etymology: Middle French, from Latin facilis, from facere to do -- more at DO
1 a (1) : easily accomplished or attained <a facile victory> (2) : SPECIOUS, SUPERFICIAL <I am not concerned ... with offering any facile solution for so complex a problem -- T. S. Eliot> b : used or comprehended with ease c : readily manifested and often lacking sincerity or depth <facile tears>
2 archaic : mild or pleasing in manner or disposition
3 a : READY, FLUENT <facile prose> b : POISED, ASSURED
synonym see EASY
- fac·ile·ly /-s&(l)-lE/ adverb
- fac·ile·ness /-s&l-n&s/ noun

UrbanPancake

Right=Wrong/Left=Right
sunflower said:
i think he needed and had every right to want to respond!! yes he will recover
But it makes you wonder if this is how he treats leaders in other countries. No wonder we have lost the confidence of the world.

UrbanPancake

Right=Wrong/Left=Right
BuddyLee said:
That's up to you to decide. Do the research and see what you find. That's the beauty in political issues, you don't know which side is right or wrong just how you feel based on the limited facts given. It's also great if you can see through the spin.
This is the truth. Bush said in his debates with Gore that he was for Canadian Prescription Drugs, my problem is he had four years to live up to his promises. I think Bush would rather protect Big Pharmaceutical companies over you and I.

UrbanPancake

Right=Wrong/Left=Right
2ndAmendment said:
Main Entry: fac·ile
Pronunciation: 'fa-s&l
Function: adjective
Etymology: Middle French, from Latin facilis, from facere to do -- more at DO
1 a (1) : easily accomplished or attained <a facile victory> (2) : SPECIOUS, SUPERFICIAL <I am not concerned ... with offering any facile solution for so complex a problem -- T. S. Eliot> b : used or comprehended with ease c : readily manifested and often lacking sincerity or depth <facile tears>
2 archaic : mild or pleasing in manner or disposition
3 a : READY, FLUENT <facile prose> b : POISED, ASSURED
synonym see EASY
- fac·ile·ly /-s&(l)-lE/ adverb
- fac·ile·ness /-s&l-n&s/ noun
Are you sure Bush even knew this word??? I thought he was simple and spoke to the people???? Are you sure he didn't just mean faster. I don't think I have ever heard Bush use complex words and sentences. I think they scare him.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
UrbanPancake said:
Are you sure Bush even knew this word??? I thought he was simple and spoke to the people???? Are you sure he didn't just mean faster. I don't think I have ever heard Bush use complex words and sentences. I think they scare him.
Look, everyone! Another intellectual liberal talks about the issues!

:loser:

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
UrbanPancake said:
Obviously he knew the word. He used it correctly in context.

willie

BuddyLee said:
George is on the right track, has a good plan, he doesn't waffle and he is honest. George is everything that Kerry isn't but he delivers his message like Daffy Duck and people that do not do the research can not have confidence in him. Send his stumbling butt to speech school or we are going to lose this election by default.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
2ndAmendment said:
Obviously he knew the word. He used it correctly in context.
UrbanPancake, however, did NOT know that word. Yet somehow Bush is the stupid one. Go figure.

B

Bruzilla

Did anybody catch Peter Jennings on the ABC news wrap-up show mention "Senator Kennedy" when he meant to say Kerry?