You have 6 months to live, how do you play it?

itsbob

I bowl overhand
If I knew I had 6 months, I would get busy taking care of the short list of people that need to die before I do. What are they going to do to me? Give me the death penalty?
My luck, I'd be sitting on death row thinking.. HA the jokes on them!! When my doctor shows up and says.. Well Bob, we have Good news, and Bad News..

The good news is we messed up, and misdiagnosed you.. you don't have cancer at all!!

beachcat

I need a nap
PREMO Member
I'd climb Capital Peak or Longs Peak in Colorado. If I only have 6 months to live, and if I fall trying to climb a Colorado 14'er, i'd die happy.

limblips

PREMO Member
My luck, I'd be sitting on death row thinking.. HA the jokes on them!! When my doctor shows up and says.. Well Bob, we have Good news, and Bad News..

The good news is we messed up, and misdiagnosed you.. you don't have cancer at all!!
Then I would have to Epstein myself.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
PREMO Member
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Speaking with experience from one who lost their spouse to cancer, I would spend as much time as possible with my kids, family members, and friends. I would continue to take them fishing and host as many dinners and cookouts as physically possible. When I was reaching the point where I couldn't live a "normal" self sufficient life, I would seek out some fentanyl and buy a bottle of the best scotch I could afford, crank up some RUSH, and kick back in a comfortable recliner.

I wouldn't expose my kids to the roller coaster of emotions that go along with terminal cancer treatment just to gain a few more days/weeks/months. I would go out with as much dignity as I could possibly muster.