You Knew He/she Wasn't The One When...

SxyPrincess

Originally posted by OJsGuilty

He would use that over a living breathing you even if you were in the same house at the time. What the ^%$#%^^&^%%$%^R#^%(*!@^%$(*^^$#@#.

Sorry, almost had a system overload! :biggrin:

He was such a hornball! I got tired of 2 and 3 times a day. I bought the PP for him at a party. Came with it's own bullett. :lol:

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Sorry...

My apologies to everyone for the temporary diversion in a good discussion. After all, this is a forum for all the members, isn't it?

Let's get back to the topic of the thread, shall we?
:biggrin:

I say it's all good. Any time (just about), any place, who cares, really?

But I've never been caught, which I think is interesting considering how often I've done it!
:smile:

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Adults Only Response!

Originally posted by BchBns

i heard it thru the grapevine ... no worries babe ... he can't hang with you, Mr. M-M !!! :wink:

What's M-M?
I'm not even sure I want to know the answer...

tater

Re: Adults Only Response!

Originally posted by BchBns
When I caught him "choking the chicken"

YIKES ..... good thing I have a good hiding spot.
I've had enough "my time" in the shower, I'm suprised a baby hasn't crawled up out of the damn drain.

When I think about how much money they pay sperm donors, I cringe when I think of all the money I've let slip through my fingers over the years :razz:

bknarw

Attire Monitor
How true!

But then again, it's reassuring to know that all those little BK's are out and about swimming throughout SoMd and the Piedmont of VA!

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Adults Only Response!

Originally posted by bknarw

What's M-M?
I'm not even sure I want to know the answer...

The only thing I could think of was their slogan: "Melts in your mouth, not in your hand"!!! :shocked: :biggrin:

In your head
SxyPrincess said:
Look back at all your past relationships. Is there ONE, or maybe two people that you thought could have been "the one" until they....
What happened to this one?

Originally posted by KaZamm1061
Dearest Sexy:

It is very important for me to express to you how much you really mean to me. I wish I could do this in person while holding you in my arms and gazing into your eyes. But since we are physically separated by miles of emptiness, this expression must come in the form of letters such as this.

Sexy, I know it is difficult for you, as it is for me, to be separated for so long. Life seems to be full of trials of this type which test our inner strength, and more importantly, our devotion and love for one another. After all, it is said that "True Love" is boundless and immeasurable and overcomes all forms of adversity. In truth, if it is genuine, it will grow stronger with each assault upon its existence.

Sexy, our love has been assaulted many times, and I am convinced that it is true because the longer I am away from you, the greater is my yearning to be with you again. You are my enchanted Princess, and I am your devoted Prince. I cherish any thought of you, prize any memory of you that rises from the depths of my mind, and live for the day when our physical separation will no longer be.

Until that moment arrives, I send to you across the miles, my tender love, my warm embrace, and my most passionate kiss.

From this My Heart.................

fttrsbeerwench

Back to the question..

1. When he got drunk and threatented me with a weapon for not wanting to go out with him and see him embarrass me in public.

3. After he repeatedly urinated in the bed and almost made me feel bad for letting it happen.And several other things that would make you think, "Love can not be THAT blind.". It's hard dating an alcoholic.

nomoney

fttrsbeerwench said:
1. When he got drunk and threatented me with a weapon for not wanting to go out with him and see him embarrass me in public.

3. After he repeatedly urinated in the bed and almost made me feel bad for letting it happen.And several other things that would make you think, "Love can not be THAT blind.". It's hard dating an alcoholic.

yet another fine example of too much personal info posted on the internet

fttrsbeerwench

nomoney said:
:shrug: I don't. But thanks for the ammo in case I ever need it :yay: :bedwetterdater:
:notworthy :lmao: That was terribly funny.....

It no long reflects on me.... I am way beyond that now. I have improved my standards.

:nowdatesrecoveringalcoholicsorreligiousfanatics:
:yay:

janey83

Twenty Something
giggles04 said:
Well it was one thing that he had wanted to be an undertaker since he was like 4.... but when he started doing that and showing me all these gorey books with people's injuries and stuff... thats when I was like... alrighty then... not!

Oh my lord, was he in our grade? I dated this guy in 10th grade for a month who aspired to be a mortician.