You Might Be In Ridge If....

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Buddy -

I really think that it would be a riot if, when you leave this world, that instead of going to Heaven, you end up living an eternity in Ridge.

Personally, I wouldn't mind that being my fate, but apparently for you, it would be your own little hell.

-- Your Ridge-Loving Pal, BadGirl

:smile:

Ridgegirl_4

Ridge Runner
Originally posted by BadGirl
Buddy -

I really think that it would be a riot if, when you leave this world, that instead of going to Heaven, you end up living an eternity in Ridge.

Personally, I wouldn't mind that being my fate, but apparently for you, it would be your own little hell.

:lol:

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Buddy, why are you so against Ridge? Did Danny Raley or Durwood Wiley or Junior Trossbach run over your puppy when you were a young boy, or something?

BuddyLee

Football addict
Originally posted by BadGirl
Buddy -

You didn't know that was my dream after death. Too scare the bejesus out of unsuspecting rednecks/hillbilly folk especially in the heart of Ridge. Going from house to house spewing random slurs and tipping over they're cans of Prince Albert as I go. Ah, what a dream. If it could only come true.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Originally posted by Tonio
Buddy, why are you so against Ridge? Did Danny Raley or Durwood Wiley or Junior Trossbach run over your puppy when you were a young boy, or something?

]Its in my nature to make fun of the redneck/hillbilly group just as it is they're nature to crack on themselves and people unlike themselves.

Im sorry if most of these people reside in Ridge.

willie

Originally posted by BuddyLee
You didn't know that was my dream after death. Too scare the bejesus out of unsuspecting rednecks/hillbilly folk especially in the heart of Ridge. Going from house to house spewing random slurs and tipping over they're cans of Prince Albert as I go. Ah, what a dream. If it could only come true.
Ridge people spell it ....THEIR cans of Prince Albert.

Ridgegirl_4

Ridge Runner
BuddyLee said:
Achoooooooo

:dusty:

Bottom line... there is nothing wrong with Ridge. It's a small, quiet town where everybody knows everybody. And if you don't know what you're doing, someone else always does! I guess you think living in the GHETTO (Lexington Park) is any better? I can say that since there are more stores and restaurants in the park, you all have a larger crime rate then we do in Ridge. Most of our townsfolk die of natural causes (they just get old), unlike the park where you have murders, shootings, fights, and so on. Not saying there has never been a murder in Ridge (there was a fatal shooting at Monks back in April) but it's more common to hear things like that happening in Lexington Park. So... if you're happy with where you live, then that's great. I'm happy with where I live, so stop picking on Ridge! :buttkick: :razz:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Ridgegirl_4 said:
Bottom line... there is nothing wrong with Ridge. It's a small, quiet town where everybody knows everybody. And if you don't know what you're doing, someone else always does! I guess you think living in the GHETTO (Lexington Park) is any better? I can say that since there are more stores and restaurants in the park, you all have a larger crime rate then we do in Ridge. Most of our townsfolk die of natural causes (they just get old), unlike the park where you have murders, shootings, fights, and so on. Not saying there has never been a murder in Ridge (there was a fatal shooting at Monks back in April) but it's more common to hear things like that happening in Lexington Park. So... if you're happy with where you live, then that's great. I'm happy with where I live, so stop picking on Ridge! :buttkick: :razz:
Are you smoking crack? Ridge is straight out of an 80's Molly Ringwald movie. And I can say this because even though I was born in DC, my family is from Ridge! :razz:

nomoney

I think buddy's tune will change when he grows up and has a family of his own. He'll come to realize that that little boring redneck life he's complaining about now is what will more then likey benefit his kids in the long run.

Ridgegirl_4

Ridge Runner
Chasey_Lane said:
Are you smoking crack? Ridge is straight out of an 80's Molly Ringwald movie. And I can say this because even though I was born in DC, my family is from Ridge! :razz:

So you think living in Lexington Park would be better? THAT'S where a lot of the crack-smokers are........

Ridgegirl_4

Ridge Runner
nomoney said:
I think buddy's tune will change when he grows up and has a family of his own. He'll come to realize that that little boring redneck life he's complaining about now is what will more then likey benefit his kids in the long run.

I think you're right. He will learn, it will just take some time for him. I must admit that's a scary thought though (of Buddy having kids)...

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
Ridgegirl_4 said:

Isn't Monks in St Inigoes? If you want to get technical....But what do I know I live in da 7fh.... :lmao: My part time job takes me to or through Ridge at least once a week.....Very quiet laid back place...It's a shame that Raleys lost their gas pumps...If you live in Scotland Beach you have to go to a Marina, Park Hall, or Lexington Park just to get gas...Or tote yer own in.. :lmao:

Ridgegirl_4

Ridge Runner
Dupontster said:
Isn't Monks in St Inigoes? If you want to get technical....But what do I know I live in da 7fh.... :lmao: My part time job takes me to or through Ridge at least once a week.....Very quiet laid back place...It's a shame that Raleys lost their gas pumps...If you live in Scotland Beach you have to go to a Marina, Park Hall, or Lexington Park just to get gas...Or tote yer own in.. :lmao:

Good point - if ya wanna get technical, I live in St. Inigoes. But I have heard too many times before (mainly from BUDDY) that it's all the same as Ridge. Pretty much anything south of St. Mary's College is considered Ridge. I had heard that Raley's was going to be getting new gas pumps here soon, but I'm not sure if that's true or not. I go to Rod-N-Reel in Dameron to get gas now... since I'm working down at Webster Field, I hardly ever get to the park anymore so if I need gas, then I either go to Rod-N-Reel or Cook's... :lmao: