You Skins fans are gonna love this.

Kerad

Sean Taylor's spot in the Pro Bowl will be filled by.....Roy Williams of the Dallas Cowboys.

Dallas Cowboys strong safety Roy Williams was added to the NFC Pro Bowl roster Thursday in place of the late Sean Taylor, the Washington safety voted in as a starter.

The NFL also said that Cowboys free safety Ken Hamlin, a first-time Pro Bowler, will replace Taylor as the starter in Hawaii.

ESPN - Cowboys' Williams named to Pro bowl roster in Taylor's place - NFL

As you were.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I don't have...

...any problem with this. Roy is a pretty good safety. He's got some years under his belt.

Fine by me.

On top of that, the pro bowl is like late season golf; I don't care and I don't watch.

mainman

Set Trippin
...any problem with this. Roy is a pretty good safety. He's got some years under his belt.

Fine by me.

On top of that, the pro bowl is like late season golf; I don't care and I don't watch.
:yeahthat:

I think I watched the probowl one of the years we went to the dance... I believe we sent 11 guys....

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Yup...

:yeahthat:

I think I watched the probowl one of the years we went to the dance... I believe we sent 11 guys....

...even then it's like eating yesterdays chips and dip with stale beer, blech.

I do remember several years ago Dog Killah was playing and it was fun watching him do what amounted to street basketball. Amazing athlete.

Kerad

Fine by me.

Well, you're one of the (somewhat) level-headed Redskins fans around here. Not one of the "I'd rather the Skins go 2-14 beating Dallas twice than win the Super Bowl while losing to Dallas twice" types.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
...On top of that, the pro bowl is like late season golf; I don't care and I don't watch.

I went one year while I was stationed in HI, seemed like the player intensity dropped waaaaay down about halfway through the third quarter.

I got to see OJ inducted into the Hall of Fame :lol: