You stay classy, Philadelphia.

Baz

This. ------------------>
Philthy fans at it again.

While the Philadelphia Eagles were bolstering their reputation as a team that can't put it together in the playoffs, the team's fans were bolstering their own rep as "all-around sore losers," according to a Pennsylvania newspaper.

A college professor who attended the game with his father to root on his hometown Green Bay Packers returned to the parking lot after Green Bay's thrilling 31-26 wild-card victory to find his car vandalized.

Packers fan has car vandalized in Philadelphia parking lot - Shutdown Corner - NFL# - Yahoo! Sports

It was just drunk, obnoxious Eagles fans," Craig Coenen said Monday after getting a repair estimate of $2,163. "Philadelphia is notorious for this, but hopefully the fans who did this are the exception, not the rule."

More likely, it will go down as another example of Philadelphia sports fans at their worst and add to their reputation as out-of-control, violent, destructive drunks and all-around sore losers.

Well, at least they didn't puke on it. :yay:

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
Not to minimize that, but I say he should feel lucky to not have been pulled into a dark hallway and beaten down for wearing green and gold.

Peter Forsberg

That so funny because crap like this happens is every city google/youtube it sometime. Example 9years old jets fan gets roughed up by Browns fans. You want me to keep going? Your point is worthless.

Last edited:

BuddyLee

Football addict
That so funny because crap like this happens is every city google/youtube it sometime. Example 9years old jets fan gets roughed up by Browns fans. You want me to keep going? Your point is worthless.

Jets fans are the next tier above, just slightly over Philly. It's no mystery that some, not all Philly fans are #######s. It happens with other teams, sure. It's assuredly more prevalent in Philly. You don't get a rep for nothin'.

Sad thing is...I can't think of anything to hate on a Packers fan. I tried once, just can't do it.:lol:

Beta84

They're out to get us
From everything I've heard from friends who have gone to different stadiums, as well as what I've read or seen online, Philly fans are the worst out there. And I'm not a Steelers or NFC East fan or anything. Completely unbiased :lol:

I'm more familiar with Jets fans and don't think they come close to Eagle fans.

Baz

You're absolutely right, that kind of stuff does happen in every city at some time. It's just that it appears to happen in Philadelphia with much more frequency.

My point? Just posting some sports related news, with some good-natured :poke: on the side.

:biggrin:

Peter Forsberg

You're absolutely right, that kind of stuff does happen in every city at some time. It's just that it appears to happen in Philadelphia with much more frequency.

My point? Just posting some sports related news, with some good-natured :poke: on the side.

:biggrin:
I'm glad you are enjoying yourself. When is Cindy going to put his dress back on and skate?

Baz

I'm glad you are enjoying yourself. When is Cindy going to put his dress back on and skate?

Oh SNAP! That never, ever gets old. Never. Pure comedic gold.

Let me try:
When is Chrissy going to put his bib back on and skate? :drummer:

:diva:

Baz

For your info the kid that pucked on the girl was from NJ.

Oh, okay. He was a Phillies fan from across the river in Jersey. I stand corrected. But I was giving the vandals credit for not puking on the car. :yay:

I still laugh about that mugshot. Sad, chubby face with the black eye. :lol:

Attachments

• phillies fan.jpg
    phillies fan.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 54

Baz

Oh wow... You sure burned us... Tell us something we dont already know.

Was this an attempt to deflect from the Pens being poor sports on National TV???

You mean like how you're attempting to deflect from Philly fans acting like Philly fans? :popcorn:

This is a different thread, about a different subject.

LordStanley

I know nothing
You mean like how you're attempting to deflect from Philly fans acting like Philly fans? :popcorn:

This is a different thread, about a different subject.

Really....

Did I throw a snowball at Santa?
Did I vandalize someons car?
Did I puke on a girl?

No it didnt....

But go ahead and lump me in with the rest, because thats what everyone else around the nation does.

Your song and dance about Philadelphia fans being classless is played out. Like I said in my previous post "Tell me something I dont know"

Baz

Really....

Did I throw a snowball at Santa?
Did I vandalize someons car?
Did I puke on a girl?

No it didnt....

But go ahead and lump me in with the rest, because thats what everyone else around the nation does.

Your song and dance about Philadelphia fans being classless is played out. Like I said in my previous post "Tell me something I dont know"

Oh, I'm sorry. I haven't accused you personally of doing any of those things, have I? If so, I apologize. As far as I know, you don't seem the type of person to behave like that. Same goes with Forsberg. I think we agree that all fanbases have some of these idiots among them.

Would you prefer we not post and repost things that have been clearly played out?

Zguy28

The top three are Philly, Cleveland, and Oakland fans, not necessarily in that order.

In Oakland your lucky to not get stabbed. In Philly you get vandalized or your team gear stolen. In Cleveland you get dog bones thrown at you.

All NFL stadiums have a problem with too many drunks.

LordStanley

I know nothing
Oh, I'm sorry. I haven't accused you personally of doing any of those things, have I? If so, I apologize. As far as I know, you don't seem the type of person to behave like that. Same goes with Forsberg. I think we agree that all fanbases have some of these idiots among them.

Would you prefer we not post and repost things that have been clearly played out?

I know this is all done in good fun! I just wish there was more dirt I could find on the pittsburgh fans and teams. :killingme

Peter Forsberg

You calls us out then you change to ohhh it happens in all the fanbases.