You stay classy, Philadelphia.

Peter Forsberg

Oh SNAP! That never, ever gets old. Never. Pure comedic gold.

Let me try:
When is Chrissy going to put his bib back on and skate? :drummer:

:diva:
Chris has a legitimate injury that needed surgery to repair, not to mention he isn't crying about it to the NHL front office about it either.:killingme

Baz

This. ------------------>
Chris has a legitimate injury that needed surgery to repair, not to mention he isn't crying about it to the NHL front office about it either.:killingme

A concussion isn't a legitimate injury?
That's great news! We need to get the word out to, well, EVERYONE!!! :yahoo:

Get back in there, Sid! You weren't injured!!!

Peter Forsberg

A concussion isn't a legitimate injury?
That's great news! We need to get the word out to, well, EVERYONE!!! :yahoo:

Get back in there, Sid! You weren't injured!!!
Nahhh concussion are nothing most athletes will play with one if they can get away with it. Sit out a shift and right back on the ice. Don't defend Cindy crying to the NHL you know he is a crybaby.

Baz

Nahhh concussion are nothing most athletes will play with one if they can get away with it. Sit out a shift and right back on the ice. Don't defend Cindy crying to the NHL you know he is a crybaby.

Sid will be back when he passes the concussion tests. It'll give the other players in the league a nice chance to catch up to him on the points/goals lists.

I'll keep you posted on his progress. :yay:

Baz

Sad thing is...I can't think of anything to hate on a Packers fan. I tried once, just can't do it.:lol:

I agree.

For some odd reason, it seems Packer fans are the Amish of NFL fans. You just can't find anything to be angry at them about. :shrug:

Maybe it's just that we don't see a ton of 'em around here.

Peter Forsberg

Last edited:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Really....

Did I throw a snowball at Santa?
Did I vandalize someons car?
Did I puke on a girl?

No it didnt....

But go ahead and lump me in with the rest, because thats what everyone else around the nation does.

Kinda reminds me of how ya' call Redskins and Caps fans bandwagoners.:whistle:

Baz

I'll keep you posted on all the crying he does until he returns to the ice. Why we wait for Cindy to lace up his skates here is a good read-----> Sidney Crosby Needs To Put His Skate in His Mouth | Bleacher Report

Your obsession with Sidney is borderline obsessive. As I stated earlier, I love how he has taken up permenant residence inside a large part of your brain. :lol:

At least it takes up so much of your time you're not out trashing cars or puking on kids. :yay:

Peter Forsberg

Your obsession with Sidney is borderline obsessive. As I stated earlier, I love how he has taken up permenant residence inside a large part of your brain. :lol:

At least it takes up so much of your time you're not out trashing cars or puking on kids. :yay:
That's fine but you won't comment on how much of a crybaby his is because you know yourself he is. :buddies:

Peter Forsberg

Sid will be back when he passes the concussion tests. It'll give the other players in the league a nice chance to catch up to him on the points/goals lists.

I'll keep you posted on his progress. :yay:
I would rather have 3 scoring lines then 1. See you in the playoffs.... We talking Playoffs yep Playoffs.

Baz

That's fine but you won't comment on how much of a crybaby his is because you know yourself he is. :buddies:

That's been discussed ad nauseum, and again very recently in your whinefest about Crosby whining. You should check it out.

We get it. You're obsessed with Crosby, and are extremely butthurt over his "whining". Got it.
Message received. Point duly noted. Opinion recorded for posterity.

Baz

Will the Flyers' daddy be ready by then? We prolly won't have to worry about the Caps if they keep playing they way they are.

Certainly.

He'll be back in plenty of time to bounce Philly from the playoffs again.

How's Christina?