You told me so.....

Ponytail

Originally posted by migtig
No No we do not know anything best to be safe just in case ya know
I wasn't REALLY serious. I was only kidding. It was a JOKE! Harmless joke. I dunno nuthin' 'bout nuthin'. I don't know anybody that has done that, haven't heard of anybody doing that. Nope... I'm keeping MY wings. :angel:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
From the lips of Butterfly McQueen....

"But Miss Scarlett, I don't know nuthin' 'bout birthin' no babies!"

:lol:

Ponytail

Originally posted by RoseRed
From the lips of Butterfly McQueen....

"But Miss Scarlett, I don't know nuthin' 'bout birthin' no babies!"

:lol:

I used to say that...with a strange southern type accent. It worked well in a class full of Arabs that didn't speak much English. :biggrin:

SxyPrincess

Originally posted by ememdee19
Word to the wise - don't buy a Saturn!

I should've listened to you all!
:roflmao: I was one of those that told you NOT to buy one!

Seriously though...I'm sorry you're having so many problems with your new car.

willie

Saturn should be a good car. Just do what PT said and maybe they will steer you to a competent dealer.

Pookie

Ghetto Fabulous
Re: Re: You told me so.....

Originally posted by SxyPrincess
:roflmao: I was one of those that told you NOT to buy one!

Seriously though...I'm sorry you're having so many problems with your new car.

I know, I specifically remember you telling me that you've driven a couple of them and they sounded like they were gonna blow up. I'm such a :loser:

Pookie

Ghetto Fabulous
Originally posted by willie
Saturn should be a good car. Just do what PT said and maybe they will steer you to a competent dealer.

Key word here is "should". Saturn certainly hasn't gone above and beyond as they claim they do. :mad:

Pookie

Ghetto Fabulous
Originally posted by watercolor23
Yez!! and that is all I have to say about that

I have some good ideas, but don't know if they would turn out to look like the manufacturer's fault in the end.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Pull up to a shopping center, in front of a place where juvie thugs hang out; leave the car running and go do some serious shopping. Not only will it be stolen but they could total it running from the cops. If society is lucky, maybe a couple will be taken out. Everyone will be happy. :biggrin:

Taz

been in the same place

In addition to contacting folks that Ponytail suggested, you should also contact the Department of Consumer Affairs. We bought a brand new Trans Am years ago and it was a lemon.
After many trips to dealership, it would still backfire, go dead even if you were on the highway and sometimes would not even attempt to start, no matter what the weather.
We ended up going to arbitration. We had everything documented, so the outcome was that Pontiac had to buy the car back minus a few cents/mile.

Warron

>>2. The key fobs don't work because I live near a military base. <<

I've actually had this problem on base. But only when right next to the strike hanger. Even when right up the street at B2187 the remote worked fine. So unless you live within 100 yds of one of the hangers, I would have to say this is bs.

Pookie

Ghetto Fabulous
Re: been in the same place

Originally posted by Taz
In addition to contacting folks that Ponytail suggested, you should also contact the Department of Consumer Affairs. We bought a brand new Trans Am years ago and it was a lemon.
After many trips to dealership, it would still backfire, go dead even if you were on the highway and sometimes would not even attempt to start, no matter what the weather.
We ended up going to arbitration. We had everything documented, so the outcome was that Pontiac had to buy the car back minus a few cents/mile.

When you took the car to the dealership, were they able to duplicate the problems? That's my current problem, everytime I take it in they're unable to duplicate the problems, therefore, I'm unsure whether or not it's still considered a lemon.

BTW - How many cents a mile?

Taz

The problems never appeared when the dealership had the car. Once we were "lucky" enough to have it die on us and when service truck arrived, it still would not crank, then mysteriously start right up. KEEP ANY DOCUMENTATION like this, make sure if something like this happens to get it in writing.
The mechanic driving the truck (really-his name was Bubba!) said he "ain't never seen nothing like this," and was happy to write out a good report.