You Trumpers have been warned

PsyOps

Pixelated
This is what we have to face if democrats get full control. They will recruit their leftist "soldiers" (or perhaps they have been covertly setting up their 'Civilian National Security Force') and go after Trump supporters. I hope they are well armed.

Last edited:

glhs837

Power with Control
Well, well. What shenanigans was she talking about. And it was okay, weird, but okay til she mentioned soldiers "doing it right". What the everliving fucq was THAT???????? Lost committee seats?

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Remember when Detroit was known for producing quality items?

Hijinx

The Black woman is filled with ate and a crazy racist fool.
I always wonder about people who threaten others, Do they think they are the only ones who can take action?.
As a Veteran I know how to do it right.
All you gotta do is start the ball rolling. You will get away with it in the short run.
We know how to stop it.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

This is what we have to face if democrats get full control. They will recruit their leftist "soldiers" (or perhaps they have been covertly setting up their 'Civilian National Security Force') and go after Trump supporters. I hope they are well armed.

I guessing, by her tone, threat, call to arms of her soldiers, that we should now consider every black person a possible threat, enemy? This is not going to bode well. The black folks that want no part of her anarchy had better start speaking out against her.

Hijinx

If I may ...

I guessing, by her tone, threat, call to arms of her soldiers, that we should now consider every black person a possible threat, enemy? This is not going to bode well. The black folks that want no part of her anarchy had better start speaking out against her.

Most black people are smarter than this Ghetto rat.
But the gang bangers and hoods in the ghetto's might go for it.
That is if they can stop killing each other long enough.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Most black people are smarter than this Ghetto rat.
But the gang bangers and hoods in the ghetto's might go for it.
That is if they can stop killing each other long enough.

When I heard her comments, I thought about ANTIFA and BLM.

Of course, a call to violence is considered free speech coming from the left. They do server the greater good, and if committing violence serves their "greater good", it's all good.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I hope they do start doing that kind of shlt - cuz that's just going to piss off everybody in a much better fashion

PsyOps

Pixelated
Not enough.

I still patiently wait for what the left will do when Biden takes office, especially if democrats win GA. While Johnson tried to weasel out of her comments, I'm not fooled one bit that they have terrible intentions once they have complete power. The next two years could be a very ugly two years. What we experienced these past 4 years is nothing.