Young Professionals Happy Hour

Beta84

They're out to get us
welcome, I am going to put a flag on you like they put on the back of bicycles so you can't hide behind cars. And according to SOMdgirl it's now "Wet Dream"
It wasn't a car we were hiding behind, it was a very large SUV! Come to think of it, we hid behind there to avoid someone but then we just sorta stayed there. We needed a safety zone while we were waiting around there.

You were busy with the cake. :lol:

I must say Wet Dream makes an awesome body guard and I am adding him to my roster.

Beta makes an awesome watcher as well. And he needs a big shout out. :love:

:huggy: Jameo helped too! islandgrl is a handful! :lmao:

islandgrl

It wasn't a car we were hiding behind, it was a very large SUV! Come to think of it, we hid behind there to avoid someone but then we just sorta stayed there. We needed a safety zone while we were waiting around there.

Yes, we were hiding from someone but then I think we forgot we were hiding.:lmao: You guys are the best for waiting with me until Dream came back!:huggy:

Beta I do want to thank you for looking out for me last night & being my DD because there was no way I was getting on the back of Dreams bike!! Your the best:love:

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
Yes, we were hiding from someone but then I think we forgot we were hiding.:lmao: You guys are the best for waiting with me until Dream came back!:huggy:

Beta I do want to thank you for looking out for me last night & being my DD because there was no way I was getting on the back of Dreams bike!! Your the best:love:

It was cold back there.

Jameo

What?!

Effin stalkers :mad: