Young Professionals Happy Hour

K

kris31280

Maybe I told him!! :gossip:

as someone said last night -- if they aren't dry heaving, they're not trying... :lmao:
... Now why would you do that, eh? :confused:

And now I know your corruption is complete... taking sexual advice from Chain... Chain and his Crazy Biatch (from the song of the same name) theory... Chain and his ass tacks... Heh... welcome to the darkside, McLovin... please see the receptionist for your complementary cookies.

moviegirl1980

It's only life....
I'm a corporation now, I sell shares now.:killingme

And how much are these shares costing now....:whistle:

By the way....why was the seat in my car pushed up to the steering wheel? I knocked the hell out of my knees!! At least I found my keys......but not til 8 this morning. Thx for making me not drive, although I prob wouldnt have anyway. That darn couch is comfy!

Off to get ready for the Ren Festival with my new 4 yr old BFF.

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
... Now why would you do that, eh? :confused:

And now I know your corruption is complete... taking sexual advice from Chain... Chain and his Crazy Biatch (from the song of the same name) theory... Chain and his ass tacks... Heh... welcome to the darkside, McLovin... please see the receptionist for your complementary cookies.

:killingme

K

kris31280

As effe'd up as mine is, no one will give me, or even sell me, their's. :ohwell:
Heh... my first owner hasn't returned all of mine, so I figured what little I had left I'd give to Ville Valo, since he won't be bothered much with it :pete: Maybe souls are like kidneys and other regenerative organs and if you quit messin' with them, they'll repair and regrow themselves.

RaspberryBeret

Protected By Trunk Monkey
Heh... my first owner hasn't returned all of mine, so I figured what little I had left I'd give to Ville Valo, since he won't be bothered much with it :pete: Maybe souls are like kidneys and other regenerative organs and if you quit messin' with them, they'll repair and regrow themselves.

I sold my soul once ...... he asked for a refund :lmao: