Young Professionals Happy Hour

Mojo

Good luck collecting child support, I already have 12 bebe mommas. With my job at Burger King I can only afford to pay them about 12 dollars a month

Mojo

DO you at least hook them up w/ kids meal every now and then?

but do they each get free fries to go with their crowns?

I'm not trying to get fired :mad:

I think I know where the one is in St. Marys... Its a Roses.... saw a line there last night. :yikes: We all know its not to get in to see the dancers

:lmao:

I would have it no other way, as long as you are cool being seen with a monkey!

She's used to being seen with a monkey

SoMDGirl42

I think I know where the one is in St. Marys... Its a Roses.... saw a line there last night. :yikes: We all know its not to get in to see the dancers

:smack: That's because they have Senior Citizen discounts on thursdays. OHHHHHH, you meant the OTHER Roses.

SoMDGirl42

I'm not trying to get fired
If I come by at lunch, will you give me some more of that special asian sauce for my salad? I don't know what the special ingrediants are, but I haven't been able to get the taste of my mouth since Wednesday. :drool:

Mojo

If I come by at lunch, will you give me some more of that special asian sauce for my salad? I don't know what the special ingrediants are, but I haven't been able to get the taste of my mouth since Wednesday. :drool:

:lol: I'm in SW DC, what time should I be expecting you. Just look for the building with all Storks flying around over the top of it :lmao:

rich70

STEELERS NATION!!

:killingme:killingme I that why he threw your soda at me. So you couldn't rinse his sauce out of your mouth!!

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out

same here!!! :drool: