Young Professionals Happy Hour

kelb

art imitating life
:love:

Nah we will be fine the outside area is covered isnt it? I am more concerned what the rain will do to my hair I cant have it all frizzy :drama:

Since your getting all slutted up for tonight.. just tease it and make it big.. no one will ever notice :killingme

kelb

art imitating life
SO mudd is texting me now... saying i only dont like him because of you guys :killingme LOL only if he knew you all tried to warn me and I didnt listen. LMAO

EVERYONE TAKE A BOW

Jameo

What?!
SO mudd is texting me now... saying i only dont like him because of you guys :killingme LOL only if he knew you all tried to warn me and I didnt listen. LMAO

EVERYONE TAKE A BOW

Ohh, how about a round of applause
Yeah, standing ovation
Oooh ohh yeah, yeah yeah yeah yeah

You look so dumb right now
Standing outside my house
Trying to apologize
You're so ugly when you cry
Please, just cut it out

An' don't tell me you're sorry 'cause you're not
Baby when I know you're only sorry you got caught

:roflmao: :killignme

TheJudge

EVERYONE TAKE A BOW

if he spent less money on his cell then he could afford to pay for himself

Who you tellin?! I have natuarally curly hair and I straightened it today... OMG its going to POOF UP! lol Ill have a sweet afro by the time i get to happy hour

Ugh, I'm in the same boat. F*ck it, I may just go home and go curly for tonight.

Mojo

EVERYONE TAKE A BOW

You gave him your number :doh:

Ohh, how about a round of applause
Yeah, standing ovation
Oooh ohh yeah, yeah yeah yeah yeah

You look so dumb right now
Standing outside my house
Trying to apologize
You're so ugly when you cry
Please, just cut it out

An' don't tell me you're sorry 'cause you're not
Baby when I know you're only sorry you got caught