Young Professionals Happy Hour

Black-Francis

I was actually thinking jean shorts :shrug:

After you register you should be able to see the pictures. I think I'm in #'s 32-35, something like that. Look for the chick that looks like my av :lmao:

Yeah, Daisy Dukes!!!! :yahoo:

She is the one draped around the chocolate dude!

Last edited:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I'm fat and wearing jeans, you got me BF. But since I'm not out to impress you it shouldn't matter. :shrug: I'm going to be comfortable.

kelb

art imitating life
I was actually thinking jean shorts :shrug:

After you register you should be able to see the pictures. I think I'm in #'s 32-35, something like that. Look for the chick that looks like my av :lmao:

in which event.. there are tons of them

Pm me a link?

lovinmaryland

She is the one draped around the chocolate dude!
Do you ahve a problem w/ her dating black guys? I know there are some dudes out there that wont touch a chick if she has been w/ a black guy :snacks:
I'm fat and wearing jeans, you got me BF. But since I'm not out to impress you it shouldn't matter. :shrug: I'm going to be comfortable.

You are not fat... not even close!!!! Good lord if you think you are fat that means I am a huge fat pig :eek:inkoink: :frown:

J

jjsmommy99

Do you ahve a problem w/ her dating black guys? I know there are some dudes out there that wont touch a chick if she has been w/ a black guy :snacks:

You are not fat... not even close!!!! Good lord if you think you are fat that means I am a huge fat pig :eek:inkoink: :frown:

i like pigs:drool: