younger guy

L

lostinvermont

so i need advice. i'm 44 and boyfriend is 32. i can't get passed the age difference. wondering if anyone has been there, is there, will it work? i just can't seem to get passed the age diffence.

M

missperky

Been there, done that. It will work only if you make it. Good luck!

mAlice

professional daydreamer
lostinvermont said:
so i need advice. i'm 44 and boyfriend is 32. i can't get passed the age difference. wondering if anyone has been there, is there, will it work? i just can't seem to get passed the age diffence.

Sugar mama.

MMDad

Lem Putt
lostinvermont said:

My brother is seven years younger than his wife. This is the only healthy, sane, relationship he has ever had. They've been together for 7 years, married for 5, and have a beautiful daughter.

The only negative factors are our dad and our step-sister who can't get beyond the age, but my brother doesn't care.

Ask yourself if you are concerned with public acceptance, or with your own happiness. If it has anything to do with public opinion, just give up on ever having a good relationship with anyone. If you can't make yourself happy, you will never make anyone else happy.

river rat

BUCKING GOAT
lostinvermont said:

Please....just get over it.
So what if he was just a newborn when you grduated high school.....that's what you're thinking huh?
He is a 32 year old male....just mature enuff. If he was 20 something....I'd say problems for you. However at 32 he is wanting to make a go of it with someone. You are more mature than the women his age and the women of his generation may have a few ,, well a lot more quirks. He probably finds that to be an attractive quality in you so forget the numbers baby

D

dems4me

vraiblonde said:
What is it with Vermonters and their young playthings? :rolleyes:

It was an inopportune accident! :mad:

Attachments

• dean_punch.jpg
    dean_punch.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 82

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
lostinvermont said:
Please send PMs to "Wes" and "Ruby". I'm sure they can offer sage advice.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
My Grandmother's third husband was 14 years her junior. They were together until her death. Now, if I am ever that lucky. :yay:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
lostinvermont said:
there, will it work? i just can't seem to get passed the age diffence.
Nope, it won't work as long as you're obsessed with the age difference. You're talking 12 years, that's not a lot. I'd be more worried about differences in politics, lifestyle or religion than I would age.

sockgirl77

lostinvermont said:
Ruby?

Wickedwrench

Stubborn and opinionated
RoseRed said:
My Grandmother's third husband was 14 years her junior. They were together until her death. Now, if I am ever that lucky. :yay:
Hopefully you won't need to go through three of them.:shrug: I wish you luck all the same.