Your favorite alcoholic beverage?

bohman

pixiegirl said:
Is Sparks any different than Red Bull? All I drink when I'm out is Red Bull and Absolut. I've never ended up in jail or the ER. :confused:

Apparently it is. Though I have some friends who seem immune to its ability to make you an energetic dummy, some of them simply :jameo: when they drink Sparks. I can't explain it.

pixiegirl said:
Is Sparks any different than Red Bull? All I drink when I'm out is Red Bull and Absolut. I've never ended up in jail or the ER. :confused:
Red Bull and most energy drinks dont really do anything to me, but the other day I got one of those ones made by Mountain Dew, Amped or something like that. Holy crap I couldnt even sit still! Needless to say, I wont be drinking that stuff anymore, made me wayyyyyy to wired!

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
bohman said:
Apparently it is. Though I have some friends who seem immune to its ability to make you an energetic dummy, some of them simply :jameo: when they drink Sparks. I can't explain it.

Red Bull doesn't do a damn thing to me as far as keeping me awake. I'll have to try the Sparks. Does it taste any different?

bohman

They taste a little different, but they're similar. Both very sugary, which is another reason why I won't drink it.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
bohman said:
They taste a little different, but they're similar. Both very sugary, which is another reason why I won't drink it.

Red Bull has a lot of sugar but isn't real sweet to me. That's why I like it. I can't stand sugary sweet alcohol. The only other kind I've tried is the AMP. The other half went to the store and they were out of Red Bull so he got AMP. :barf: with vodka but ok on it's own.

Floyd2004

-Void-
pixiegirl said:
Red Bull doesn't do a damn thing to me as far as keeping me awake. I'll have to try the Sparks. Does it taste any different?

It just like an energy drink with a tiny bit of booz in it.
I know Sign of the Whale has it in 6 packs and singles cold and ready to go.

I had a few awhile back because i wanted something new but i didnt care for them.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
<<<---- Enough said. :lol: When out, I usually opt for Bacardi and Coke with a twist of lime. Kokomos at the Tiki Bar or made at home. On a very chilly morning at the Renn Fair last weekend, a cup of warm Honey Mead was absolute nectar.

A friend turned me on to the drink "Dark & Stormy" a little while ago and it's become a favorite. Gosling's Black Rum, Ginger Beer and a twist of lime. :yum:

I love all sorts of wine, too. I went to a wine tasting of Australian wines a couple of weeks ago and they have some dynamite ones. :yay: There's some local Maryland wines I sampled at the Sotterley Wine Festival that were quite impressive, too. Penn Oaks, Linganore and Solomons Island wineries had some outstanding selections.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Floyd2004 said:
It just like an energy drink with a tiny bit of booz in it.
I know Sign of the Whale has it in 6 packs and singles cold and ready to go.

I had a few awhile back because i wanted something new but i didnt care for them.

Sparks has the typical enrgy drink components, sugar, caffeine, taurine, gynseng, plus the added bonus of 6-7% alcohol, depending on which one you get.

It's not much by itself, but with a little vodka, it makes a good jumpstart to your evening.

:otter:

L

L8trHtr

A perfectly made Cosmo - with a little extra cranberry in it. Yum Yum

Aa3rt

Straub Beer from St. Mary's, PA

My favorite is Straub Beer from St. Mary's, (Elk COunty) PA. Definitely a local brew, only sold within a 50 miles radius of St. Mary's.

Straub website