Your period and swimming

catlingirl

Um thanks for all the replies. I was just wondering, just looking at my options. So no going into the pool for me.

black dog

Free America
WTF... Thank god for Chlorine,,, lots of Chlorine.. I will never complain about my eyes burning again while swimming..

:lmao:

I'm just wondering what would be worse...I've seen a baby diaper explode from being water logged so I'd imagine an adult diaper would do the same thing!
We visited a public waterpark once... when we saw how many thoughtless parents put their toddlers in swim diapers and then in the public waters it was disgusting! It doesn't take an Einstein to realize that all a swim diaper does is hold back the chunks. Babies and non-potty trained kids should NOT be allowed in public pools! And now we have to add to that bleeding/clotting women... you'd think this wouldn't have to be something people have to be told! :lmao:

lovinmaryland

We visited a public waterpark once... when we saw how many thoughtless parents put their toddlers in swim diapers and then in the public waters it was disgusting! It doesn't take an Einstein to realize that all a swim diaper does is hold back the chunks. Babies and non-potty trained kids should NOT be allowed in public pools! And now we have to add to that bleeding/clotting women... you'd think this wouldn't have to be something people have to be told! :lmao:

When my oldest kids were little is when those swimmers first came out...we used them once and realized that they really didn't do anything. They are similar to wearing underwear.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I don't care if some baby pees in the pool - that's what chlorine is for. But loose baby poop coupled with diaper blowout is a big fat no.

I used to lifeguard at a huge indoor pool, 100' x 40' x 10'. One summer, we had a series of incidents where someone would get in during the night and take a dump in the pool. We'd come in the next morning and find this O-Henry floating around. We were instructed to drain the pool, sanitize it, and refill it. Then it took forever to get the temp back up. We'd be down for 2 days each time this happened. Can't even imagine the cost for water and heating. We installed motion sensors, added locks to all the doors, but somehow they still got in.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I used to lifeguard at a huge indoor pool, 100' x 40' x 10'. One summer, we had a series of incidents where someone would get in during the night and take a dump in the pool. We'd come in the next morning and find this O-Henry floating around. We were instructed to drain the pool, sanitize it, and refill it. Then it took forever to get the temp back up. We'd be down for 2 days each time this happened. Can't even imagine the cost for water and heating. We installed motion sensors, added locks to all the doors, but somehow they still got in.

I thought it was a Baby Ruth.

Misfit

Lawful neutral
We had dignitaries and their wives visit the SpecWar pool in Coronado. There’s a big viewing window where they could watch us doing underwater knot tying or whatever. This day we were just swimming laps. Anyway, you don’t wear underwear under dive shorts so a bunch of us pulled our junk out as we side stroked by. It was funny for a few minutes until one of the dignitaries complained and then they got to watch us get drown proofing. :mad:

Last edited:

Escalade14

Go Rams!

This puts the 'poo' in pool. On the topic of puns, whoever did this was definitely full of crap :drummer:

Last edited: